Does anyone have severe addiction as I do?

I dream about Hermes bags every night!! Which color, what leather...which style -- it's not pretty (well actually they are!!) Welcome to all new addicts - glad we're not alone here!

Like shoes, I also dream of Birkins and Kellys.

Like sellmysould, I also check out if there's a Hermes store where I'm going to travel. I even get my husband to check out stores if he's travelling alone.

In July, I'm actually going for 3 days in Paris for my birthday with the sole goal of going to Hermes. In addition, guess which hotel I decided to stay in? The Hilton Eiffel because there's a Hermes store in the hotel. So after visiting the main store, I even have a smaller store in the hotel.

In conclusion, I'm addicted.

i am an addict hermes. so far i only have an orange togo with gold palladium and waiting for my blue jean and green birkins for the summer. you're not the only one sweetie so dont feel bad. we're addicts here in this forum otherwise this wouldnt exist..hehe. i've just created a list of my hermes birkins/kelly to purchase and believe me I have a long way to go before I have it all. i cant stop either so dont feel bad.

Speaking of dreaming, I dream about Hermes too *hiding in shame*

Lately, I've been lusting over a vibrato birkin 30 and looks like the thinking has gone a bit overboard, coz one night, I dreamt about being in a store and fighting with these other ladies over a vibrato bag. I was kicking and screaming on top of each other, LOL..

Like many addictions, this is a one way ticket... a one way ticket to handbag nirvana, in which if the place do exist, I would love to be there ;)

I'm headstrong and stubborn, and it's a blessing in disguise that these Hermes bags are pricey. Otherwise, I would've overdosed buying too many of them! :lol: Often, there is no stopping me getting what I want, BUT this time, coz money is the number 1 concern, there's nothing I can do even if I want that birkin on eBay so much! :mad:

I need to find me a rich son of a sultan to gimme my daily Hermes fix!:P

shoes319 said:
Sarah, buy a bag, then a few accessories, then another bag...etc..! A little at a time...

Yeah, that's what I've been doing, LOL.. first a bj birkin, then a charm, then another birkin, another charm, and a kelly. :biggrin:

I just sold my bj, I wanna save up a bit more so I can buy another bag!

Ooh Sarah - what's next?!! I've been on a roll to acquire it all now as ds is 17 and going to college in over a year....so I will be shut down at that time - Yikes!

Good morning ladies...
I just woke up to a dream of a wonderful Hermes store I walked into was filled... I mean FILLED with all the Kellys and Birkins we saw from the pictures in the "Hermes knowledge" thread... and I only had money for ONE bag....

Regardless I felt like I was in heaven....

Indeed.. I think heaven for me would definitely have a million sq. feet Hermes boutique full of all the Hermes inventory....

lovehermes said:
sorry...I'm confused how to quote...the quote was from Veranda

Just hit the quote buttom on the bottom right hand side of the person's post that you want to quote, and then write below the text. :biggrin:

joanna said:
Good morning ladies...
I just woke up to a dream of a wonderful Hermes store I walked into was filled... I mean FILLED with all the Kellys and Birkins we saw from the pictures in the "Hermes knowledge" thread... and I only had money for ONE bag....

Regardless I felt like I was in heaven....

Indeed.. I think heaven for me would definitely have a million sq. feet Hermes boutique full of all the Hermes inventory....
What a fun dream!