Does anyone have an authentic Gucci belt bag?

Cool, Thanks Raspberry!!! That's so awesome you did that for me!

Baglovingmom - I searched and didn't find it? Have you seen it there?

ItnlSet - THANK YOU! So sweet!!!

Saw it at the Guccci store this weekend, there's a verison with the signature green and red belt...pretty cute...thought about getting it to keep hands free while holding my daughter.

BTW- Where is "WDW?"

I love that belt bag, hope you find one SMof3. The 2 times I walked into Gucci to get this belt bag I came out with something else, now the desire's gone. I love belt bag for going out at night like dancing handfree and arms free, although this Gucci one is not quite for clubbing. It's perfect for WDW though, so you can put your hands up on the rollercoaster without worry about your bag.

SwankyMamaof3 said:
TEenebris - I must've taken too long typing!

Yes, I'd LOVE to see yours!
What subcategory do I look under on Gucci.com? I just scoured the website for it.

Here are a couple pics of mine. I sort of squished it under another bag accidentally, so it looks a bit "out of shape." Did you find it on the Gucci site? I just noticed WHY you needed the bag...I bought mine for Disney, too! When are you going? We are going in May, staying at Old Key West resort. :biggrin:

Attachments

• Gucci Belt Bag front.jpg
    Gucci Belt Bag front.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 120
  • Gucci Belt Bag back.jpg
    Gucci Belt Bag back.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 157
THANK YOU!
I haven't gone back and looked at gucci.com yet.
We're going in April sometime, still not sure where we're staying - SCARED of that! {lack of reservations that is!}
Have you stayed at Key West before?
We stayed at Contemporary last time.

Kissase (sp?) is an awesome place to stay.. you can probrably find a cond for a pretty good price and that has a kitchen normal which is great for a family vacation and kissame is only liek 10 minutes away from the park, i really liked having my own room when my family went and home commidations on a vacation.
The gucci is an awesome alternative to the fanny pack.. eww i hate fanny packs..
Love the gucci... i think the Neimans at Northpark may have one in stock... the SAs there are fantastic.

I bought my Gucci from Alicia at Neiman's in Northpark, the SA's there have been really great! Of course when I bought my LV this week I didn't dare drop into the Gucci boutique!
LOL!
Maybe I'll call her tomorrow.

Raspberry said:
I don't have the double compartment bag, but I took pics anyway and hopefully they help. :shame: I think most of the details are the same. I have to leave them as links because they're too big to attach...didn't want to shrink any of the detail.

i love the single pocket one! i've never seen this model, is it still available?

Check into kissame too, the condo wont fail you.. ive been to Disney world 5 times and 4/5 we have stayed in a condo... the other time in a disney hotel and the room was fancier but everyone was really crampped... tell me how it goes..