Does anyone have a Hayden Harnett Lido bag?

kpdelight

O.G.
May 20, 2006
Hello! I am considering a Hayden Harnett Lido bag in either black or lead. I didn't like it at first but it's grown on me sale after sale and I'm almost ready to add it to my cart. I can't tell if I love the zippered pocket in front though. I'd love to hear from someone that owns the bag. IRL pics would be a bonus.

Thanks! I appreciate your help with the most important decision. And after this...I swear, no more handbags...until March :smile:

I don't own it, but we sold the lead color in our shop (sold out of it). It's one of those bags that grew on me over time. Didn't love it at first, but the more I looked at it, the more I liked it. By the time we sold out of them, I'd been convinced that they were great bags. Really eye-catching.

The pocket never bothered me. The only thing that I didn't like about the bag were the turnlocks on the front. They aren't visible on the picture I posted, but you can see them on the HH website. They don't actually function. They are just there for show. So, if that's not a deal breaker for you, then I'd say go for it. You can probably get a great deal on the bag now and it really is pretty.

Here's a picture of one of our shop girls holding the bag. She is about 5'5"

Attachments

• 248_body_lead_main_large.jpg
    248_body_lead_main_large.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 94