Does anybody "design" purses in their dreams??

I have done this! I fell asleep thinking about the perfect bag and designed some in my dream, I fully intended to draw them as soon as I woke up but didn't and they vanished. Grrr.

Someone should start a bag design comp, everyone post a pic of a bag they design and then we set up a poll to judge.
it would be really interesting to see the thoughts people come up with. there is so much to consider, leather, colour, shape, hardware, size, pockets, handles, straps, etc..

weird, i just had a very vivid dreams about bags last night too...

i've ordered the ellen tracy lambskin tote and the MBMJ violet tote but have not received them yet since i live overseas. i dreamt of both bags last nite, and how happy i was to get them and to wear them...LOL

my bf thinks i'm crazy. ha!

NO! I draw and design all day long with my job as a shoe designer - nothing glamorous since Walmart and Payless are my biggest customers. The last thing I want to do when I get home and drift off to sleep is to WORK. My design skills are great for critiquing OTHER people's stuff, though. Plus I have a degree in Art History. I KNOW what looks good all right and I look to certain purse masters like Phoebe Phylo to give it to me!