Style documenting balenciaga ACCESSORIES and Clutches- DISCUSSION THREAD

AmourN20 said:
2004 lilac clutch:heart:

CIMG260711111.jpg

OMG, there goes our lovely Amour pulling yet another delight from out of her hat :welcome::tender::lol:

amour i love the color of your clutch :love:

LB accck i want your clutch too where did you buy it and how much ? :tender: can you pls post dimensions :tender: (i should stop looking here, everytime i see something new i want one too grrr)

l_b said:
Here is my new Black Make Up Clutch...
I love it :girlsigh:

Zacorey here you can see a pic of it with stuff in ( second one) it and a pic of it with nothing in it ( first one)

Thank a million:heart: l_b!:heart: !!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!:love: My husband asked me not to spend anymore $ for the next 30 days but I will now have a countdown... and then I will BUY a clutch!!!:lol:

kaka said:
amour i love the color of your clutch :love:

LB accck i want your clutch too where did you buy it and how much ? :tender: can you pls post dimensions :tender: (i should stop looking here, everytime i see something new i want one too grrr)

Hi Kaka..
I've purchased this beauty here in Italy, i've paid for it 450$..
Dimensions: L21x cmx H17 cm xW4 cm

It's a lovely clutch...

They will have also a greige one and i'm thinking of buying it...:shame:

the makeup clutch doesnt have a handle/strap, but if you want one that does, get the shoulder style. It's the exact same size but comes with a strap and mini mirror :smile:

since so many threads regarding b-acces, i think we should make a thread of ALLLL the b-access we have here. so whenever a member want to find an acces, they just have to open one thread! :yes: ....
and more reason for me to drooling over your b-access :drool:

strat from porte monnaie, mini purse, compagnon & mini compagnon, money, coin, toilet, large toilet, planet, ghost, chain drawstring, make up, shoulder, pochette, clutch, boobie, aulmoniere, shoe bag to oval clutch
:party: every acces u have or had!
complete the pics with the colour, season, or year and size

and please include size comparison with ur other b bags as well so we can realize how BIG or small it really is :P
also pics modelling the bag if possible :yes:

i'll start with my satin clutch and mini purse.
more access. is otw, and will post more pics when it's here

navy '05 mini purse aka coin purse 4.5"h x 6"w
navy.jpg

black '04 satin clutch 8.5"h x 11.5"w
DSCN2469copy.jpg

comparison size
DSCN2585-1.jpg

Oh..great thread! When I receive my oval clutch I will post pix. In the meantime, I was much dismayed to learn that BalNY does NOT get all the accessories! I was hoping for a Small Toilet Case in Naturel (how cute would THAT be!). :sad: