Do you WEAR a bag or USE a bag?

Do you WEAR a bag or USE a bag?

• Wear - After all its an accessory

• Use - You use it to carry things in

Results are only viewable after voting.
Both. I can't separate the two. If I simply used bags, style and quality would be non-issues. I enjoy wearing while simultaneously getting a lot of use out of them.

i do both. when i go to work, i always use my lv vertical regardless if it matches or not just because i can throw everything in there. however, when i'm off and im going out, i always make sure my bag matches my fit.

Sorry, I missed the boat. I use my bag. As an everyday handbag. I wear a bag when necessary... getting dressed up, then everything has to match, but for everyday, my bag is in use, whether it matches or not. I buy my bags to use. And because I love them so much. lol

I totally "wear" my bag. I am super careful with what I put inside just incase there are accidents. I also have set of "beat me up" bags where I carry everything when I am running errands with my toddler.

madeline said:
I totally WEAR my bag. I dont even usually carry that much stuff, all i need is my cell,keys, wallet, and sunglasses which i usually have on anyways. Whenever I have a big bag it seems wierd because I am trying to find stuff to fill it. Since I change my bags everyday to match my outfit I am defantly one who wears her bag.
I'll even build an outfit around my bag. In fact, most times that is what I do. I'll decide what bag (and jewelry) I want to wear and then build an outfit around it. I'm really bag crazy, huh? :cry:

Kat said:
I'll even build an outfit around my bag. In fact, most times that is what I do. I'll decide what bag (and jewelry) I want to wear and then build an outfit around it. I'm really bag crazy, huh? :cry:
That is so me!!!!:lol:

Couldn't agree more. In fact, my bag wears me! A bag pops out at me in the morning....then, I gotta match and accessorize! Utility is a pluse!

supersaucy said:
I definitely wear a bag ... sometimes I even dress around my bag (coordinate my clothes, shoes, and jewelry to match my bag .. lol)

I use my bags. I don't have time to switch purses every day or to co-ordinate with what I'm wearing. (That might be something for the younger gals or those that don't to work and have the time)
I'll carry the same bag everyday for a couple of months then switch. The only exception is if I have a special evening planned then I do switch to a matching evening bag.

My biggest problem is finding one that is cute and stylish and will be large enough to hold all of my stuff, but not too large as I'm only 5'4" and have a shoulder strap, I don't like to have to carry my bag!

I do both. I change bags after how many books I have to bring and for gym class (which I hate)…
But, I do not match all my attire to my bag, I have to take a train to school at 6:38, so I don´t have time for that. All thou I pack the day before.
I´m only 5,1...so a big bag would look to weird, all thou I do have to use a big bag all the time, but I try to get a bag in a medium size or one which does not make me smaller than I am, but I would say I use my bags..

Ronja