Do you want to scream..mines not fake!!!!

I know here in my area it'd flooded with fake LV's VERY VERY few people have real ones that I know of or have seen I can spot a fake a mile away seeing as since sometimes I buy on ebay. So I don't get offended if anyone asks me if my bags is fake because if they new LV at all they'd know the answer!!!

I don't care if anyone were to think my LV bags were fake. I buy LV's for the love I have, not to care what another person's opinion is. They can say or think anything they want of me, and guess what, it's not gonna phase me one bit. I hate seeing the obvious fakes and sometimes im tempted to tell them something, but I just don't.

I agree with most of the people here: I don't care what others think, like Ayla said, it's about me!! Some ratty chick with a LV sidewalk-special wants to glare at my bag as if it's a fake, well that's her problem.

Most of the time it doesn't bother me. It used to though. But I tell you what, I tend to get WAY more compliments on my cheap $11.00 Old Navy bag, than when I wear my LV. It seems people don't even notice when I wear the LV or I guess they say to themselves "Yeah I see your bag, but I also saw 10 others like it today, so what makes yours so special" Uh because it's real:shrugs:
But I also come to realize outside of this forum in the "real world" they just don't care like we do so what difference does it make. Real or fake they just see the same logo and the same colors because they are just passing you on the street anyway. Not whether or not my bag has the right amount of stitches or the date code is right, or if the "O" or "0" in Louis on the label is right. So what's the point stressing over what strangers think:confused1: At the end of the day, none of them are going to pay my damn bills so screw em. Sorry for the frustration but I think LV mono debate getting a little old to me. Wear it because you love it.

When I was at the mall a few days ago, I heard a few snarky comments about my bag. It doesn't look like a regular LV, and I'm sure no one around here has ever seen one so they immediately think it is fake. I don't care though. I didn't buy it to impress anyone but me!

Carrying a fake bag is just like announcing to the world that you care nothing about quality and that it IS just a label. If you need designer tags to feel like a better person then that's just sad. I carry designer bags because of the immense history and tradition that they represent.

I live 7 miles from the Mexican border, so I see TONS of fakes. It makes me cry sad, sad tears because most of the people who buy them are just ignorant. They don't even realize the difference. I don't mean that they don't realize it's fake, they just don't realize why fakes are just so wrong. All they see is that their bag *looks* like mine, but they paid $1400 less.

I have a white MC Trouville that I love to carry because it matches everything, and one day a girlfriend from college was visiting me and guess what she had with her... a white MC BUCKET BAG!! (This was a year ago, way before the LE fringe one came out) She carries it all the time and now the 'leather' is peeling apart and it just looks hideous. I die a little inside every time I see that bag. I know she's dirt poor and could never afford the real thing, so I bite my tounge.:crybaby:

Carrying a fake bag is just like announcing to the world that you care nothing about quality and that it IS just a label. If you need designer tags to feel like a better person then that's just sad. I carry designer bags because of the immense history and tradition that they represent.

I live 7 miles from the Mexican border, so I see TONS of fakes. It makes me cry sad, sad tears because most of the people who buy them are just ignorant. They don't even realize the difference. I don't mean that they don't realize it's fake, they just don't realize why fakes are just so wrong. All they see is that their bag *looks* like mine, but they paid $1400 less.

I sooo agree! :yes:

Tradition and History stem from my mom working in the luxury goods business, so my desire to have designer bags had grown because of the world that I was exposed to. Now, that I'm older, I'm collecting my bags for me and also so that I have something to pass down to my children, just like my mom has done for me.

But, I won't lie by saying that I don't cringe whenever someone questions the authenticity of my bags, jewelry, etc. I cringe and smile gracefully - but I won't yell and scream nor flaunt (even though secretly I wouldn't mind doing so!!)

Yes, sometimes. But with age and/ or experience comes knowledge. I would imagine some people don't realize why counterfit bags are so wrong. But honestly at certain times I do feel like screaming mine's authentic!

don't care....since i'm happy knowing mine are authentics and just too happy carrying them around....

if people look at my bags and think that they're fake then maybe they shouldn't own an LV themselves!!