Do you use your small agenda as a wallet? Let's see it!

Thank you for posting pictures. I'm in the process of getting either the agenda or a wallet---for those of you who have both which one do you like better.

Oh I love you're puppy dog in the picture!

Anyway, I have both, I really like using my agendas though. I like the function and the price;)

ooohhhhhh that looks so nice...I just got a pocket organizer but I have been eyeing the agendas. hmmm how do i justify this...let's see...the pocket organizer was really something for when I carry my pochette and smaller purses... an agenda looks sooo fun...i love "trying" to be organized!!!

Can you measure it? Usually if there are 6 rings close together/evenly spaced, it will fix filofax pocket. If it is a bit bigger, 6 rings, in 2 groups of 3 it will fit filofax personal. check filofax website for measurements.

Sweet! They are evenly spaced! So it IS the pocket!

THANKS SOOOO MUCH!:flowers: :upsidedown:

Here are the pics I promised. I think I organized everything pretty much how I want it...

Thanks for sharing your pics. It really helps me decide whether I want to purchase another wallet or get an agenda and use it as a wallet. Did you get all the other inserts from a stationary store? :flowers: