Do you use your lambskin classic or jumbo flaps often?

I do not want to have to worry about using my bag. Prefer Caviar and I love the look! I use my Jumbo flaps all the time. If they were lambskin I would be a little hesitant to use them as much as I do.

I also don't like to worry about my bag if it's an everyday bag. I use my blue caviar jumbo flap all the time and it has held up very well with daily use. I recommend lambskin for a more special occasion bag.

I have a grey reissue which I use as a every day bag and I have a black medium lambskin flap which I just use occasionally because I'm to scared to ruin it. With lambskin you have to be careful but sometimes I use it during the day but I'm paranoid that something happens to her so that I don't enjoy myself as much as when I'm wearing the reissue or other bags.
But I like the lmbskin much better than the caviar and therefor I got it instead even though it's high maintanance.

I noticed on ebay, the authentic lambskin flaps' quilting deflate over time. I don't know why but more often than not, it's the lambskin flaps that look really drab because of the quilting deflating. It's sad, because the gloss/sheen of lambskin doesn't last forever. Even with polishing and extra care during use. It's so high maintenance. I stay away from the lambskin leather. Reissues, however, are distressed already so the wear is not so apparent.