Do you use an insert/purseket/chameleon in your Bbag?

I have the exact same one but in Small for my City! I bought a Small because I had wanted it for another bag. I say the Medium is the best size. Don't you love the hot pink, pixiechic? And it's not stiff like what some of you mentioned.

I got the large in hot pink, and it fits fine in the City with room to spare on either side (and is also plenty shallow). My only regret is that I should have gone with the extra sturdy instead of the regular. The regular has cardboard inserts on each end to keep the ends from flopping over, and those are probably stiffer than the extra sturdy fabric would have been. Also, the hot pink really clashes with the magenta, which isn't a big deal, except that it's a bit of an assault to my eyes when I look inside my bag. ;)

If I had it to do over again, I would have gotten a large or medium extra sturdy in black.

It looks really nice. I might have to order one. I find that things in my bag shift a lot and the bag sometimes looks lumpy and then wears poorly. Congrats to the ladies with their chameleons!

This is my small insert for the City.

First picture shows it being sitted in the middle.

Second picture shows it bring sitted at the side. Notice plenty of room in there? I reckon medium or large would be better.

Attachments

• DSC04267 tpf.jpg
    DSC04267 tpf.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC04268 tpf.jpg
    DSC04268 tpf.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 176
This is my small insert for the City.

First picture shows it being sitted in the middle.

Second picture shows it bring sitted at the side. Notice plenty of room in there? I reckon medium or large would be better.

Queenie, your insert is the medium size one (if its the same one u've given me and I've not stopped using it since then). The small insert's height is only 5 1/2" x3" depth whereas medium is 7"Hx4"D and length is the same. I've thereafter bought another large size for my work style. Its the best insert for bags and I cannot thank u enough, Queenie. :heart: U're the best too!!!:P

I just tried the large size in my Part Time and didn't like it at all. The Part Time already hangs weird enough without having a big square thing weighing down the middle of the bag. It bulges unattractively. I think a Purseket would probably work better in a Part Time.

The Chameleon works great in a City, though!!

after seeing this post yesterday, i ordered a large extra sturdy in black along with a regular medium one in black (i like it to match the inside of my bals)

it's going to be shipped today :smile: i can't wait for it to arrive! hopefully it fits my bags well!