Do you talk to your pets?

I think its safe to say that if I admitted to singing to my dog, I definitely talk to her.:yes: I tend to ask her what she's doing alot, and tell her how cute/snuggly/delicious/sweet etc. she is.

I talk to my dog all the time. I KNOW he understands. Once in a while I'll bring him with me to pick up my daughter from school, but not so often. But we'll be laying on the couch and I'll say, "Do you want to go with me to pick up your sister?"...and he knows exactly what I mean...he runs to the garage where the car is...

i talk to my cat too, i always ask her wht shes up to, whether if shes hungry or not and probably random stuff like "do you love mammy?"... i really do think my cat understands me.. or pretend to understand i guess...

I talk to my cats, lately I have been studying French getting ready for a trip, so I talk to them in French, since my husband doesn't understand at least the cats are a captive audience.

LOL. I talk to my little one like that all the time. I make it seem like he can understand everything I'm saying. "Oh Micki you are such a good little baby, give mommy a kiss". I know very corny, but hey it makes me feel good. I say do what makes you feel good, right? Love the little creatures like they're your babies! :yahoo:

absolutely! I talk to all the animals I work with everyday. They do understand to a certain extent. Not exactly words but they pick up tone, attitude, your energy, etc. they communicate with each other in their own ways afterall....

I always talk to my golden. She's 11 and understands many words. Unfortunately, she refuses to understand NO MORE TREATS. This is the only time she talks back by whining that I'm ignoring her:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I used to talk to my dear (now departed) Doberman Willis, she understood every word I said. It even got to the stage where I would have to spell out the word "biscuit" because if I said it she would run to the cupboard where they were kept and wait for me to get her one.