Do you take special care of your LVs?

How well do you take care of your LVs?

• VERY well. Always in their dust bags, never go on the floor!

• OK. Some of them in dustbags sometimes, try not to put them on the floor in public places.

• Used and abused! I don't even know where dust bags are... :-P

Results are only viewable after voting.
All my bags are stored in dust bags and I switch bags usually daily depending on my outfit. They get the stuffing put back in and they go right into their dustbag and back on the shelf every night or morning (depending when I switch it) I try not to put them on the floor - especially the vachetta, but at church I usually have to (at least it's carpeted) put it under my seat. I usually don't use my LV there though - only Coach or Brahmin. I suppose I am pretty obsessive with my bags then, except for at church.

small leather goods get tossed and trashed everywhere (at one point i couldn't find my bucket-pochette in damier, OR my panda cles -- some people may remember my thread on that!) and my messenger bag stays in my car at all times (through heat and cold and everything in between.. the patina on it is AMAZING now! loll!!)..

the only things i care for is the keepall right now, and my agenda because it holds some important documents. however, i do know where all my dustbags and boxes are because i'm 'Monica Geller' when it comes to everything has a home and everything in it's place. very anal. haha.

I always have a plastic bag in my bags. And when it rains, I put my bags in their "raincoat" so they stay dry. I hate they stains that rain makes, I am still sad that there are a few drops of rain on my pochette!!!

i try to keep them as clean as possible, keep them in the dustbags sometimes when i get the time to put them in and NEVER, NEVER on the floor especially in public places!! the petit noe and the speedy are my everyday bags but no matter how much i try to take care of them, they do get water stains .....

im a bit strange with my bags, it depends how long ive had them for!:confused1: the longer ive ha dmy bags for the worse i treat them!
my fendi spy ive had for ova a year, and it is just draped over my bed post all the time, dont know where the dust bag is and theres some paint spots or sumthing on it!:shame:
Gucci boston chucked in wardrobe with no dust bag, same as my mulberry.:s
Juicys are in dust bags due to the dust having such a love for them, and they fade!
then my miu miu coffer i got in dec, thats in dust bag in wardrobe when ever im not using it, i do look after that bag!:idea:
only LV is my inclusion bracelet, that is stored away in its box still in the LV bag so i think if i got a bag then i would treat it like a princess!:love:

I take very good care of my bags...:yes:
no floors or dirty surfaces,
dont even put lotion on my palms when I use my hand helds:rolleyes:
I try to clean, condition, stuff them
and put them in their dust bags after use.
I maybe NUTS but I like to keep my bags looking pristine!:nuts:
I want my LV's to be loved and enjoyed
by my lovely babies too when they grow up!:P

I love how Dusty paws so exited with her grandma's
speedy!
who knows maybe my grandkids would too someday;)

LV...is timeless and beautifull if taken cared of.:heart:

I'm a pretty meticulous person so I generally take care of all of my things, expensive or not. I treat all of my bags well, but my new bags are better cared for than my one pre-owned bag. My pre-owned bag was dirty when I got it. Despite cleaning it with Magic Eraser, baby wipes, and Appleguard, some of the dirt remained. I sort of consider it my throw-around bag, as stylish as it is. I'm not afraid to set it down on the floor but I do try my hardest not to scuff it. I kind of baby my speedy though...

I do store them in their dustbags if I am not using them, but I don't baby them either. I never put my bag on the floor in public :Push: , but I will put them on the floor between my nightstand and bed (I have asthma and like to know that my inhaler is right there...also it is just a habit, I guess). I am not a collector, I am a user...but I do take very good care of my bags.

I do store them in their dustbags if I am not using them, but I don't baby them either. I never put my bag on the floor in public :Push: , but I will put them on the floor between my nightstand and bed I am not a collector, I am a user...but I do take very good care of my bags.

This is exactly what I do!