Do you prefer one all-in-one wallet or separate organizers?

How do you prefer to organize?

• One all-in-one wallet

• A few small organizers

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
i have a smaller wallet (Lodis French Purse). i carry very few credit cards and rarely have cash! i never use checks anymore and if i need one, i just put one in the bill pocket. i am however interested in trying the longer wallets, just because i tend to collect a lot of receipts. since handbags keep getting bigger, the size is no longer an issue! i'd love the Marc Jacobs Patchwork Zip Clutch. Or the Hayden Harnett Clutch Wallet in Ruby.
118427811630753708.jpg

Attachments

• MJ_ZipClutch.jpg
    MJ_ZipClutch.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 33
Started carrying a mini card holder that I always carry with cc, id, health cards. Then I have another mini card holder for additional cards I carry sometimes. Plus a changepurse/small bills.

i have a smaller wallet (Lodis French Purse). i carry very few credit cards and rarely have cash! i never use checks anymore and if i need one, i just put one in the bill pocket. i am however interested in trying the longer wallets, just because i tend to collect a lot of receipts. since handbags keep getting bigger, the size is no longer an issue! i'd love the Marc Jacobs Patchwork Zip Clutch. Or the Hayden Harnett Clutch Wallet in Ruby.
118427811630753708.jpg
totally love this wallet.

Like you ^^ I dont use checks, and dont often carry much cash with me. But do end up with a ton of pictures, receipts and odd papers. I also hate my money being folded.
This wallet ^^ is very similar to my Isabella F wallet

it has the card slot the same as the HH wallet.

I went from the Louis vuitton PTI to the above, and just about a month ago went to a coach wallet.

with this wallet I do miss the extra inside zipper. I have decided to part with this wallet and will be replacing it with the HH wallet. Not sure what color yet.

I stuff everything in my wallet but that's because I sometimes just toss the wallet into my work bag and don't take a purse (esp if it's raining or I'm carrying my laptop). Marc Jacobs' zip clutch is my absolute favorite wallet. They are super durable, lots of spots for everything, and it even fits my phone (LG enV).

118427811630753708.jpg

I have the Marc Jacobs Patchwork Zip in Putty and I love it :heart: though I will admit I rarely use it when I'm in school. I'm :heart::heart:ing the HH wallet though. Totally hot!

I carry a small, compact wallet with just a few essentials. I don't carry a checkbook. Now here's where my practice gets a little strange . . . I carry a 2nd wallet, while my "real" one stays hidden in my bag somewhere. The extra wallet actually contains a small amount of currency & a bunch of cards: Petco card, grocery store cards, Borders card, & an old driver's license. Nothing that I would really miss if it were to disappear. It's a decoy. So many of my friends & co-workers have been robbed so I guess I've gotten a little paranoid.