Do you prefer Brad Pitt or David Beckham? USA vs UK

Brad Pitt vs David Beckham

• Brad Pitt

• David Beckham

Results are only viewable after voting.

daffyduck

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
They can certainly pass as long lost brothers. One was made in the USA and the other has just been imported from the UK. Both are SUPER Handsome and SUPER sexy, so which do you prefer?

brad20pitt20linduuuuuu.jpg
davidbeckhamshirtinhand9cs.jpg

Both even looks great with a crew cut!

brad-pitt-alberta.jpg
David_Beckham_148575a.jpg

So which of these two you can look at all day long?

My vote goes to BRAD because not only I can look at him all day, but I can also listen to him talk all day long, too!!!:drool:

David B does nothing for me. Plus he has had sex with his wife who I find gross. I wouldn't want his sloppy seconds. These are just my opinions before all the Poshers attack! I go with Brad.

I voted for David cuz I LOVE ACCENTS but I def wouldn't kick either one out!! :love:

And for the record.........Brad Pitt was HOTTER before Angelina.......somehow he's just not as cute anymore!

This is a toughie - Brad Pitt used to be super hot but now, the thumb print on his head just doesn't do it for me anymore.... ;)

And as for David - he's a hottie until he opens his mouth and sounds like a whiny little girl!

Close call but David, I figure he'd find it hard to talk with his mouth full :graucho: