Do you NEED RM Rehab?! IF SO, please join RM Anonymous HERE

OMG that is hilarious that you got the pouch!!

Distressed sunshine MAM is the BEST. Here's a picture of it. It has signature hardware and floral lining.

DSC01225.jpg

HUBBA HUBBA HUBBAAAA :drool:

Beautiful collection.

Listing mine would only make me never want to buy a bag again...I feel wasteful, but it's not wasteful if it's something you love, right?! I will list when I'm done with my RM collection...just a couple more HGs (Black CAt/Flu Pink MAB and Passionfruit Eyelet Devote) and some miscellaneous cravings thrown in (a few MACs, Covet, and MAMs), and about 8 bags or so later, I might finally be Bag-content. Emphasis on the "might"! :graucho: lol

i think/hope i'm finally RM bag content... my current standing collection:
(doing this for fun :afrocool:smile:

MAMS:
- leaf
- distressed teal
- ivory
- paper white bbw
- dark grey
- lavender
- hot pink crocodile

MABS:
- perforated white
- mauve
- i consider my black knocked up a godzilla MAB

Boyfriends:
- black zip
- distressed black buckle

MACS:
- large cheetah,
- large fuchsia 5 zip
- mini forest
- mini hot pink lizard

Etc:
- sunshine Nikki
- black large studded affair
- dove matinee
- python green haight

Wishing for and contemplating... (though I am banned)
- dove MAB
- black quilted MAB
- bubblegum pink MAM or MAB
- bubblegum Nikki (this doesn't exist though..)
- black jetsetter
- red MAC

Beautiful collection.

Listing mine would only make me never want to buy a bag again...I feel wasteful, but it's not wasteful if it's something you love, right?! I will list when I'm done with my RM collection...just a couple more HGs (Black CAt/Flu Pink MAB and Passionfruit Eyelet Devote) and some miscellaneous cravings thrown in (a few MACs, Covet, and MAMs), and about 8 bags or so later, I might finally be Bag-content. Emphasis on the "might"! :graucho: lol

lol this made me laugh- sounds just like me.. 8 more later and maybe happy, sigh :sad: rm is way too addicting, sooo many nice colors :sad:

i hope a black cat mab pops up for u soon

lol this made me laugh- sounds just like me.. 8 more later and maybe happy, sigh :sad: rm is way too addicting, sooo many nice colors :sad:

i hope a black cat mab pops up for u soon

Awww, thanks lovie. I had one on hold, but the seller sold it, so now I'm back to square one. I really wanted it for my b-day to wear these pink leopard calf-hair heels that I've been saving for that day. Would be sooo hot. But now, I'm hoping I can pair it with a pop of turquoise in a MAC. So let's see what comes first! lol

Damn, you RM...your leathers are too soft, pretty, and tempting!!! O.M.G...the colors are amazing!!!

Awww, thanks lovie. I had one on hold, but the seller sold it, so now I'm back to square one. I really wanted it for my b-day to wear these pink leopard calf-hair heels that I've been saving for that day. Would be sooo hot. But now, I'm hoping I can pair it with a pop of turquoise in a MAC. So let's see what comes first! lol

Damn, you RM...your leathers are too soft, pretty, and tempting!!! O.M.G...the colors are amazing!!!

whoa what.. pink leopard calf hair heels? how do they look?? brand?

you def need some rm pink in your life .. does it have to be black cat? how about a pink MAC?

whoa what.. pink leopard calf hair heels? how do they look?? brand?

you def need some rm pink in your life .. does it have to be black cat? how about a pink MAC?

Yea, they are so hot, Mary-Jane style heels--Cute and Saucy! I special ordered them online earlier in 2011. I can't even remember the name of the company, but when I do, I'll let you know. I got them specifically for my B-day last year, but didn't end up wearing them at all, cuz my BF bought a PH ZIP MAM for my b-day and I put a whole outfit around that bag, that was class/work appropriate. Plus didn't want to run around hills on campus and to work in 4 inch heels neither. I always seemed to have classes on my birthdays. Not anymore--WOOT!!!But THIS year, it's gonna happen!!!:happydance:

I've definitely wanted this MAB for nearly two years. I have to get it, or in a MAM--I just want that yummy black cat leather! Yum! And with splash of hot pink...DOUBLE YUM! Rm's fuchsia MACs are hot. I may have to add it to my list under "miscellaneous cravings".

Yea, they are so hot, Mary-Jane style heels--Cute and Saucy! I special ordered them online earlier in 2011. I can't even remember the name of the company, but when I do, I'll let you know. I got them specifically for my B-day last year, but didn't end up wearing them at all, cuz my BF bought a PH ZIP MAM for my b-day and I put a whole outfit around that bag, that was class/work appropriate. Plus didn't want to run around hills on campus and to work in 4 inch heels neither. I always seemed to have classes on my birthdays. Not anymore--WOOT!!!But THIS year, it's gonna happen!!!:happydance:

I've definitely wanted this MAB for nearly two years. I have to get it, or in a MAM--I just want that yummy black cat leather! Yum! And with splash of hot pink...DOUBLE YUM! Rm's fuchsia MACs are hot. I may have to add it to my list under "miscellaneous cravings".

your boyfriend is picking up brownie points left and right.. from what I've read about him on here lol, he's pretty damn special.. seriously

ure right, hold out for the mab/mam.. will be such a sweet tasting victory when it's in ur hands finally

crossing my fingers that it pops up before your birthday!

your boyfriend is picking up brownie points left and right.. from what I've read about him on here lol, he's pretty damn special.. seriously

ure right, hold out for the mab/mam.. will be such a sweet tasting victory when it's in ur hands finally

crossing my fingers that it pops up before your birthday!

Awww You're too kind. He's my papabear, gotta love him.:tender:

:girlsigh:Crossing my fingers too!!! Thanks for keeping the faith with me!!!:hugs: It's gonna be a ride for sure. I know once I have her, I'm never letting that bag go...ever. lol For realzz.

i think/hope i'm finally RM bag content... my current standing collection:
(doing this for fun :afrocool:smile:

MAMS:
- leaf
- distressed teal
- ivory
- paper white bbw
- dark grey
- lavender
- hot pink crocodile

MABS:
- perforated white
- mauve
- i consider my black knocked up a godzilla MAB

Boyfriends:
- black zip
- distressed black buckle

MACS:
- large cheetah,
- large fuchsia 5 zip
- mini forest
- mini hot pink lizard

Etc:
- sunshine Nikki
- black large studded affair
- dove matinee
- python green haight

Wishing for and contemplating... (though I am banned)
- dove MAB
- black quilted MAB
- bubblegum pink MAM or MAB
- bubblegum Nikki (this doesn't exist though..)
- black jetsetter
- red MAC

Do you mean the original Pearl MAB?

I don't think I have seen distressed sunshine in a MAB. Even the MAMs (and Nikkis) are pretty rare as I think it was only a sample color.

Now that was a huge mistake by RM team...Distressed Sunshine is wayyy to beautiful to have stayed a sample bag, with only few made. What a miss! It's one of the most gorgeous colors and leathers that I have ever seen!!!

I don't think there was ever a bubblegum MAM. At least not the official color name anyway. Do you mean TaraPep sample sale pink MAM which she dubbed "dirty bubblegum"? The recent sample sale Orchid color is very close to it.

oh wow, she actually named that herself ?! lol

for so long i kept thinking that was the official name of the color/bag.. oh boy

well then i can cross that off my list

thanks for telling me