Do you match wallets to the handbag?

Before I found tPF,I didn't care one way or another.I'd used the same Coach wallet for about 4 years or so...but now I am more aware of details like the color and shape of my wallet, I have bought more wallets and while I would not neccessarily match them to my bags I would at least coordinate...kwim?

I don't neeeed to, but I love wallets so I have wallets that I keep in bags and then I switch out the wallet when I use that bag (um, i do this with makeup pouches too lol). When I'm done, the empty matching wallet and makeup bag go back in the bag and it's on to the next! possibly OCD :shame:

Nope! I change bags throughout the week, and can't possibly change my wallet as frequently without leaving/losing something. Stick to the wallet that best suits your needs (fashion & function wise)

Agree...very annoying to try to remember to move credit cards, ids, etc. from wallet to wallet. I would much rather have just one that I can swap, so I don't feel any need to match wallets to handbags. Besides, most of the time they're not going to see anything but the bag.

I carry one of my three Coach wristlets in every bag regardless of who makes it. (I'm not much of a wallet kind of gal)...so ...right now my blue Boogie Bucket has a ruby patent leather Coach wristlet in it. It matches the red lining of the bag and looks smoking hot (even tho I'm the only one who sees it...of course I'm the only one the bags have to please hahaah)

No, I'm ususally too lazy to change bags, much less wallets! I've had my Coach wallet for 3 or 4 years now and it's holding up so well. Plus, I'd rather spend the money on another new bag!

I use a Hobo clutch as a wallet because I carry a LOT of stuff in it. I change bags often and there is just too much stuff in my wallet to move it over as well. I don't think you have to match. If you LOVE the wallet then go for it, but otherwise function in a wallet is more important to me (not saying the Tano doesn't function well, just bad sentence construction :shame:smile:.

I've never matched my wallet to my bags. I used a black leather Prada wallet for a long time and replaced it with the identical wallet because of its functionality; it's just perfect for what I need. I have often eyed LV Vernis wallets -- I love how they look, but know I'd trash the light patent so quickly.

I don't feel the need to match my wallet to my bag but I can tell you Tano has some really nice, roomy, organized wallets. I've bought two and I love them. You can fit everything into them. One is the chicklit wallet (in red) and one is the Maxed Out Clutch wallet (in brown). They are both great!

nahh wayyy too lazy to switch out wallets. I wear it till it dies or till my needs in capacity changes. I do have a tano wallet though and this is my FAVORITE wallet I've ever had! :smile: I hate fat wallets and small wallets aren't big enough. This is smack dab in the middle and has the capacity to hold enough credit cards and has 2 compartments on the outside plus inner big one to hold notes, etc. and another for coins.