Do you like to 'play' with your new things?

I do that too! Take them all out display on the bed trying to coordinate all the pieces. Afterwards, I would gently put them back in their perspective dust protectors and boxes. Neatly stacking all the boxes back in the closet for another play date.

I totally do this! I unwrap the tissue, then the sleeper/dust bag, then take the item out, look at it, put it away and start all over. When I take them out I feel like one of Barker's Beauties on the Price is Right, I turn it all around, feel it, pat it, smell it! So cooky! LOL!

I like to leave all my purchases in their boxes on the spare bed in here so I can look at them for a few weeks.:shame:
Then I have a tidy up and put them away in the closet which is not so easy to get stuff in and out of.

Good to know that I'm not the only crazy one here. Sometimes I pretend to be organizing the closet so that DH won't realize that he married a crazy person. I just bought a key chain and I've recently been playing with it to see how it looks on all of my purses.

LOLOL i actually sleep with mine...............the first 2 nights that Neverfull MM was home, she and i cuddled in bed....i had one hand on her strap as if holding her hand..........i line my babies up and do a grown-up version of playing dolls
it is a comforting, fun, and pleasurable pasttime

DH looks at me with bemused fear..............

lol, laughing at everyone's posts. If DH is driving I'll usually start taking things out of the bag and out of their dust covers and wrappings and look at them and touch them. And with the vernis things, smell, lol. It's that new bag smell...ahhh! And then I'll sometimes cuddle something on the way home too. Just so happy!

meeeee tooooooooooooo! and i keep them out on my dresser and keep looking at them. i know its an obsession and not true lvoe because i love my DH and i only got one of him! for the bags.... obsession!