Do You Like Gwyneth's Bun ?

1. [​IMG]
    Gwyneth Paltrow has turned heads in Hollywood with a trendy new hairdo - a bun.
    The oscar-winner showed off her crowning glory, reminscent of Scarlett Johnasson's latest look at a gala in Beverly Hills, California.

2. It's a little off, isn't it? I almost like it, and generally love that type of hairstyle...but this looks a tad condom-ish, no? Maybe if the bun was a little lower it would work better.

3. :roflmfao: OMG That is hilarious, but now that I'm looking at it, I can see it. LOL

4. My goodness Danica !!! :shame:

5. OMG I love it. I wear my hair like that all the time. Like, right now in fact... perhaps a little librarianish... but if I wear my hair down, my baby pulls it out too much!! I want to know where to get a hair band like that which won't end up at the crown of my head, but stays nicely in place like hers...

6. love it!! Growing my hair out and can't wait to do that:love:

7. I love hair in buns. Unfortunately, when I do that with my hair it looks A LOT messier!

8. My hair is so thin that whenever I try to do a nice bun style like this I end up with a little 'knob' on the back of my head... :sad:

9. I like it, Gwyneth always looks great. I like buns.

10. I think it suits her especially with the style of the top she is wearing...

11. It's gorgeous on her! I love it.

12. I like it. She looks great!

13. i like it, but girls at my college have been wearing their hair like that for years!

14. I like the bun, but not with the band and I'd prefer it with a few loose fronds at the front; to soften it. :yes:

15. She looks great as usual.