Do you have friends who own/buy fakes?

well i was 14-15 at the time and it was in the 90s so the stuff we know now about fake bags (links to terrorism, organised crime..) wasn't particularly common knowledge. it was an easy way not to get bugged about how much money i spent on my bags. it's annoying when people ask "are you rich?" and such. now my bags are less easy to identify so i don't get asked so much except by fashiony people who understand anyway.

I would never say a bag is fake. I have a wealthy friend who is very generous to me, so sometimes I will say she bought for herself but didn't like it. I don't know why, but I feel ashamed for spending so much money. The same thing with my car, I get embarressed when people see it...and trust me, living in OC, my car is small potatoes...

i've only told my mother that lie when it came to 2 bags. i didn't want her to freak when she realized how much I paid for my Cherry Blossom Pochette & another bag I had purchased at the time.

I would never tell my friends, if they are my friends, they shouldn't care if I spend $20 or $2000 on something, but if some stranger on the street asked, I'd probably say it's fake because you never know that persons intentions behind asking.

I would never tell my friends, if they are my friends, they shouldn't care if I spend $20 or $2000 on something, but if some stranger on the street asked, I'd probably say it's fake because you never know that persons intentions behind asking.

Well, everyone that I associate with knows that I would NEVER EVER carry a fake bag so I couldn't lie. My mother has passed now but she spent as much money on bags as I do so that was never an issue. My DAD, on the other hand, never understood our passion. I don't lie to him though. He just shakes his head and laughs. LOL

OMG It's so rude how strangers even ASK if it is fake!!

First off..Anyone who remotely knows me KNOWS I would never carry a fake. I will take my friends shopping and buy them a bag just so that they don't carry that icky fake around. I just took my mom to LV and got her a speedy because she bought a Ceris Speedy at the swap meet for a 100.00. I refused to be seen in public w/ her and that bag. OMG! Its funny, everyone who does or doesn't know me, understands that I like to carry nice bags, Sunnies & Jewerly. They know I don't have a problem showing & out right telling them how much it cost. I don't brag like it sounds, My personality is not like that, I'm just honest & a really BIG SHOW-OFF! Hee-hee I'm sure they are all amused by me....thats ok...! RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOUR A SHOW-OFF !!

Never! I work very hard for my $$$ and if I want to drop a big chunk of change on a really nice bag then A) hell yes it's real and B) it's nunnya bidness anyway how I spend my paycheck unless I'm asking you for a loan, which I'm not.