Do you have bad habits?

I loooove coffee.
I am a terrible, terrible procrastinater.
I am lazy in general.
I spend waaay too much time online.
I impulse-buy.
I am terrible at saving money.
I think negatively about myself too much.

I'm a cuticle biter too (so bad I once got a staph infection - that curbed that . . . for a while). It definitely flares up at times of stress.

I also am a knuckle cracker, but I blame that on my father - he started cracking my toes and fingers when I was like 3 years old!

And, yup, I leg shake - drives dh nuts!

- PLAYING WITH MY HAIR! Ack! I must break this habit. When I'm stressed out I just unconciously pluck at my hair. BAD.
- Although I've been very good about it lately, I sometimes go to sleep with make-up on. I don't wear much, though, just mascara, eyeliner and blush, usually!
- Never eat breakfast

Hmmmm...
I go to sleep sometimes with my makeup on....
I spend too much time online....
I care too much about what others think of me...
I need to exercise more....
I spend too much time worrying about Al Queda....
I don't shave as much as I should....
I don't like to budget.....

I smoke.

I procrastinate (usually my bills and checkbook, LOL!)

I crack my knuckles.

I have a terrible iced latte habit. 3 a day!!

Oh and dear God, let us not forget the bad, bad bag habit.

How much time 'ya got??

I don't shave unless I must
I rub my legs together like a cricket when I'm trying to get to sleep. BF calls me crazy legs.
I clean compulsively when I am stressed. I can spend hours cleaning.
Procrastination. This is a big one for me.
Online shopping.
Shopping in general
I grind my teeth in my sleep.
I snore
I am a packrat
I'm always ashy. All the black girls will crack up on this one. I have dry skin but I don't moisturize like I should so I always look like I got into a bad fight with a bag of flour.
I don't floss every day
I have an irresistable urge to pick at zits. Yuck!
I'm nosy
Sometimes I'm bossy
I'm too picky. The bed has to be made a certain way, the towels have to be folded a certain way. I clean before the housekeeper comes and then again after she leaves.
If I am stressed out I want to iron everything in sight. I used to iron my socks and undies!

the list goes on....

I think I'm certifiable.

Nice lists, girls! I share a lot of those bad habits, a lot of which I didn't mention in my first post. I'm totally nosy, hypercritical, afraid of criticism, and I have a terrible shopping addiction! Also...I'm so lazy I only shower every other day.

I'm always ashy. All the black girls will crack up on this one. I have dry skin but I don't moisturize like I should so I always look like I got into a bad fight with a bag of flour.

Lies. I've seen your posts in the wardrobe forum and I envy your skin! Ok, it would look funny on me as I'm Asian, but if I were a black woman I would want your skin.

Right now:
- Browsing online for designer items
- texting incessantly
- cleaning my jewelry, especially my diamonds...damn you, JewelJet!
- Moisturizing my skin and especially my breasts...haha
- holding grudges even after I've had a long talking-out with whomever I hold a grudge against.

Past habits:
- picking my nails. That stopped once I got engaged (11/05), and my bad picking habits were substituted by an obsession with beautiful nails and hands to complement my ring(s)- hello manicures and gel nails! I dunno if I'm "cured" per se...all this time/money spent on nails could be just as bad, but I do enjoy the outcome.
- Shaking my legs. A girl I totally hated in my first year of med school (we were pseudofriends for a while but she was so mean to me) told me to stop shaking in the middle of class. While other people have informed me of my shaking habits in the past, they usually did it in a friendly joking manner. I was so embarassed and hurt that I became totally cognizant of my body movements and stopped shaking almost completely since then.
- Nervous giggling, tic-like. Again, this girl embarassed me in front of my colleagues and I stopped completely.