Do you have any lipstick that you love but is too expensive to wear everyday?

If you eat something greasy, or drink coffee, then part of the lipstick will be wiped off the lips. I would not call a lipstick stand. But it is very comfortable for the lips, does not dry or tighten them. In addition, I usually apply lipstick over slightly absorbed lip balm, which makes it even more comfortable, but even less long-wearing. Applying a new layer of lipstick is not a problem for me
so it stays on pretty much like regular lipstick? not a stain but more durable than a gloss?

I have always thought that lipstick is not something worth spending a lot of money on (sorry if anyone has a different opinion). If I put on lipstick, it means that I am going somewhere and most likely I will eat and drink. So my favorite lipstick in many shades is NYX soft matte lip cream, I just love it! I don't mind to use it everyday
favorite color? I'm thinking maybe Rome

This would be my first thread but I've been wondering if I'm the only "poor" lady out there that can't afford to wear her lovely lipstick everyday.

The ones from La Bouche Rouge Paris for sure!
love Dior's Addict Lip Glow in the shade Rose Nude! Everyone asks what lipstick I'm wearing whenever I have it on. It's a bit more expensive than my other lipsticks, but it's definitely worth buying!