do you have 2 different style bbags of the same color?

yeppers, i'm guilty of the infamous "black bag syndrome" (lol!!!) :P

black mini-classique, 2 black clutches, black first, black box, black camel aviator, black city, 2 black hobos, black mini-bowler, black work

i have rosa work and deciding if i should get rosa city!!!

should i get it? or is it too weird??

ps. i only have 1 Bbag (the work) and the city would be my 2nd...what do you think?

yeppers, i'm guilty of the infamous "black bag syndrome" (lol!!!) :P

black mini-classique, 2 black clutches, black first, black box, black camel aviator, black city, 2 black hobos, black mini-bowler, black work

WOW, aaa! :nuts:
omg.gif
:nuts:
That's a lot of black! (But I would do the same if I could afford it!) :yes:

I have a city, a shrug, and a coin purse in ink. I would love to get a twiggy or a box, one day too!

^e_pinpin - If you love the color that much, then I say go for it! The city and work are different styles anyway, right? ;)

Ice Blue in First and Twiggy
Cornflower in Shrug and Twiggy
Chocolate First and Chocolate Twiggy (actually my friend's, but I get to borrow it whenever I want:yahoo:)

Oh, and I had the Boobie and Mini Twiggy in Sky Blue.

Guilty, and I can't even say they are all black. Magenta work and twiggy; '04 Rose WE and city; '04 turquoise WE and twiggy; seafoam WE and hobo; white twiggy, hobo and brief, which counts as black, right?; rouge vif WE and purse; and vert d'eau WE and brief. Let me repeat GUILTY, very guilty . . . .:shame: :shame: