Do you ever...

piperlu said:
I spend way too much time on this forum and online department stores checking out bags. I may be out of control. It's the last thing I think about before bed and the first thing in the morning. That can't be normal. Smith, how do you do it?
I have to wake up each day at 5:00 am and be on the road by 6:30 am. When I get home, I check this forum, hit the tanning bed, walk 1.5 miles, grade papers, and I am ready for bed.

I used to yes, but now I'm finding I'm falling asleep more and more easily during the day so my eBay browsing for Vuitton deals has to stop !

LOL! I am always sneaking a peak at this forum and ebay (not eluxury anymore since I can't get onto the site--wahhh!) . . . it is totally addictive! I have to force myself not to look while at work.

During the summer months I was on here late....but now that school has started back up I'm off to bed early...and try to sneak a peek in during the day.
I was supposed to do school stuff tonight....but no such luck!
I am obsessed with finding my "dream bags" right now.....I swear...I should somehow find a way to buy them all and just get it over with!

LOL same here. I was like staying up until 12 am, then last weekend until 4 am! lol just reading things here, combined with authenticate this post and looking on ebay, and going to eluxury, and louisvuitton.com - so much LV lately :shame: