Do you ever get unhappy with every LV bag you've got??

:yes: ;), It's like looking at a closet full of clothes and say I have nothing to wear, it does happen, but usually only for a day or 2 and then I back to loving at least something.

I do find I have different tastes at times too. For example I loved my SO vernis bucket when I got it...then I was more, I am not so sure....so I put it away for awhile....then when I used it yesterday, I was in love again...I thought why don't I use this more????

If I really find I have changed my mind, I give the bag to my mom or sister or sell it, rather than keep it around.

^^So many? No, I only have right now the Mono Neverfull PM, the Mono Alma, and the Cabas Mezzo, and the Balenciaga Teal First, and the Prada Leather bag (hopefully not for long).

So, I have not even used that darn Bbag. or The Prada. I only use my LV bags. Now I have 3 mono bags, sold all the rest and now am craving color again...then when I have the color...it's too "much" for me and I don't use those either.

I am hopeless. I am a lost cause. I truely am bag crazy people...looky here...I'm a nut in every sense of the word!!

I'm exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtremely finicky!!!!!!

I hate it b/c I'm so confident in other areas of my life- but when it comes to purses........ I'm shaky at the knees, dizzy headed, sweatin beads on my forehead.... (ok- j/k but you KWIM!!)

So- my bags kinda shake like leaves when I'm eyeing new things........ but you know- I had the same dilemma---- thought I hated Speedy 30 but :wtf: I've re-bought the Mono and Azur......... lol~~~ that bag IS timeless, classic, and convienent!!

I think my biggest problem is that I get bored of my bags so easy. Then I want new bags. It's crazy, I know.
I get bored of everything I have. Then I sell it and buy new stuff.

How in the hell have I been with my hubby for 20 years???????? LOL!!!!! Just kidding!

I get bored very easily but I'm ok with my bags. I must admit I have a love/dis-like realtionship with my petit bucket. It was bought as a gift for me and I was made up when I first got it. So I used it a couple of times then put in the wardrobe only to get it back out a few months ago after it being hidden away for 3years. I used a few times then aswell, and can you guess where it has gone back to?

No, I love all of my LVs (and my other bags)! But it also takes me forever to purchase a bag and that is only after I have convinced myself that I really need it and will use it frequently. Since it takes me so long, I fall out of love with the bags I just like and I only buy the bags that I love. But I can't say that I'll never buy a bag I'll get bored with...it could happen.

I think my biggest problem is that I get bored of my bags so easy. Then I want new bags. It's crazy, I know.
I get bored of everything I have. Then I sell it and buy new stuff.

How in the hell have I been with my hubby for 20 years???????? LOL!!!!! Just kidding!

I am exactly like this so I know what you are talking about. I have really narrowed down my collection recently to 2 mono, 1 damier and 1 bbag. So, now I don't fall out of love with all of them at the same time. I am only looking to add a vernis and an epi color bag. Too many choices also stress me out and also make me feel guilty.....

I feel the same way -- I have been through the epi kick, the vernis kick and I love my monogram -- they are so easy to use/wear. But, I, like you, seem to buy-sell and buy-sell -- I recently bought something I sold and I want to do that again. I wanted all handheld, then no handheld.

I don't like to have a lot of bags so I feel like I need the ones I need (and that changes!)

Good luck -- I feel your pain!!

Tauketula & LV Lover Steph~~ Yes!! You guys are the same as me! Well...you kwim. That's exactly what happens to me too!

I always start out loving them...then the love fades...

^^So many? No, I only have right now the Mono Neverfull PM, the Mono Alma, and the Cabas Mezzo, and the Balenciaga Teal First, and the Prada Leather bag (hopefully not for long).

So, I have not even used that darn Bbag. or The Prada. I only use my LV bags. Now I have 3 mono bags, sold all the rest and now am craving color again...then when I have the color...it's too "much" for me and I don't use those either.

I am hopeless. I am a lost cause. I truely am bag crazy people...looky here...I'm a nut in every sense of the word!!

I must've lost track of all your bags....for some reason I thought you had tons of them but it must be all the ones I've seen you post not realizing you sold many. So you want your speedies back? I don't blame you! I love the speedy....you know, you really can't go wrong with those-they're so versatile!! You are NOT hopeless....you are just like the rest of us!!! :flowers:

Lol yes. Sometimes I'm wearing a different colored outfit than I normally do and think "_____ would look great with this outfit, nothing else will!" I had that thought the other day about the Amarante Reade PM.

I am exactly like this so I know what you are talking about. I have really narrowed down my collection recently to 2 mono, 1 damier and 1 bbag. So, now I don't fall out of love with all of them at the same time. I am only looking to add a vernis and an epi color bag. Too many choices also stress me out and also make me feel guilty.....

too many choices totally...stressful