Do you change wallets whenever you change bags?

I definitely don't switch wallets as often as I switch purses (those switch every day.) But I like my wallets to compliment my purses or their linings. So they'll get switched out at least once a week.

I'm a person who doesn't like to change wallets because I carry a lot of receipts/cards and it's such a hassle to do it - it's also because I'm not organized enough to do it the night before! Saying that, I do plan to purchase something smaller to fit into my little purses.

step 1: pick an outfit
step 2: pick a matching purse
step 3: pick a matching wallet...

what can i say, i'm a sucker for matches!

but i had to do away with step 3 coz my wallets are all different sizes and i have just way too much stuff that i feel like i NEED to bring...

so...

i only use a black coach wallet.... it's sturdy, simple, and roomy :smile:

No. I basically use a wallet till it looks too dirty, or my needs change (ie: sign up for too many credit cards :P).

Right now I have a continental style wallet, and I'm looking for a smaller one to use for evening bags.

Nope! I have the Isabella Fiore Buried Treasure wallet and I love it so I dont switch around. Infact, its the only 'proper' wallet I own.
It always gets looks when I pull it out to pay for something.

ive got a paul smith long slim swirl wallet as a xmas gift (i asked for it). it fits all my junk (cc, receipts, checkbooks etc). since its a multi-colored swirls....it matches all my handbags...so no worries in changing wallets to suit the current bag im using.

ps.

i still use my black coin purse with key ring

I haven't changed wallets since I bought the one I'm currently using. It's been over two years. I really need a new one, but I can't rationalize that purchase.

I love changing my purses though.