DO you carry Coach when you shop at Coach?

I am a Coach girl so, naturally that is all I have and carry.

I feel really sorry for those that have no idea they have Fakes! One of the nurses I work with came to work after Christmas making a very huge deal to everyone on the unit about her new LV bag and matching wallet.....I guess I am the only one that is a bag person....it wasn't real and wasn't even a good fake. I have never told her, I didn't have the heart.

I don't intentionally carry a Coach when I go to a Coach boutique. And what's so cool is the SAs are so awesome I don't get treated any differently whether I have a coach with me or not. The SAs rock!!

In fact, when I bought my black and white sig single strap shoulder tote I had my zucca b. Fendi shoulder bag, and pulled out my LV (monogram) wallet! Oy, that was too many clashing patterns all together, LOL.

anyway, when I do have a Coach in a boutique it's a lot easier to gush and chit chat with the SAs.

Like others have said, if I know I'm going to go into the boutique I will carry one. What can I say, I like to get comments from the SA's.

I only have 3 non Coach bags. I reserve those for my "anti-Coach" days,etc. Have to get tired of the logo every now and then. sigh.

I always like hearing what the SAs have to say about whatever Coach bag I happen to be wearing in the boutique. Yesterday when I was in there, I was carrying my canvas slim flap, and one of the SAs commented that she thinks it's the only citron/natural one in our whole city! That made me happy, because I like standing out a little. And then we got into a discussion about how it goes with a surprising number of things, etc.

I don't carry anything but Coach anyway, really, but it's so much fun to be able to "talk Coach" with someone, and the boutique is about the only place it happens to me IRL!

Yes, I do. The SA's always compliment me on my boutique bags but not my outlet bags. Is that a coincidence?

I always get compliments on my outlet bags too! But its the SAs at the outlets that really go crazy complimenting my newest boutique buy since we don't have a boutique close buy they don't see a lot of them in person until someone brings them in.