Do you buy real or fake...?

if i buy one it's real, i love the smell! but i'll be away from home with my parents so i'm not buying one this year, although i'm pretty sure they're getting a real tree.

Real! Even though the needles get stuck in your feet I wouldn't have a fake one as my main tree - I love the smell way too much! It's also so much fun to choose one from the garden centre every year and argue over what size and shape to get hehe. I have a mini fake one on my desk though which is really cute.

I have always had a real tree. When I was little I always wanted a fake white Xmas tree but parents never liked them. I love going out and buying a tree, picking out the best one, and then decorating it.

last year, since we went to grandcayman, we couldnt find a tree, so my mom got a 1ft. fake tree and we decorated it. it was so funny!
Grand Cayman is always fun though! lol. i did lots of shopping, and while shopping i noticed a store dedicated to fakes! they were outrageously expensive! about $100 +. I preffered Ocho Rios Jamaica though :nuts:

I have an artificial tree, and I like how convenient it is. I don't have to worry about it becoming a serious fire hazard, or step on pine needles. However, I miss the smell of a real pine tree, the way the whole house would fill with it's fragrance. Nothing compares.