Do You Always Carry Your LV?

Okay, this is gonna sound nuts.....when I got my first LV about a year and half ago, I changed my entire wardrobe to match LV's. I don't wear black anymore. Now, I wear browns, ivory's, whites, pinks, blues, liliacs, oranges, some red. That's about it. If it wouldn't match my bag...I don't buy it.

jello_1955 said:
Ok, my sweetie is taking me to NY next week. I can buy a LV in SF but and I'm really thinking about buying a LV there as a memento of the trip.

Anyway, it's also another thing to justify the price of the bag. I have never, ever bought any kind of accessory that expensive. I have a ton of handbags in different colors and usually try to match one to what I'm wearing. My question to you LV lovers -- do you carry your bag no matter what color your outfit?

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but if I'm wearing black shoes, I like to carry a black bag. Does it matter with an LV??

:hrmm:
Hiya and welcome!!!
Yes, get a goodie to remember the trip, even if it is a pochette!!
This is the LV board and most of us have different LV's to match all our outfits:yes: or outfits to match an LV!!hee hee! So yes, I usually carry one to match my outfit.

Black shoes go with just about any bag. I just have dressier bags or casual bags.
Enjoy your trip!

I hate switching purses. I switch up about once a week because the idea of taking everything out of one and into another just frustrates me. I wish I could do it everyday, but everytime I try I fail.

tr444 said:
Okay, this is gonna sound nuts.....when I got my first LV about a year and half ago, I changed my entire wardrobe to match LV's. I don't wear black anymore. Now, I wear browns, ivory's, whites, pinks, blues, liliacs, oranges, some red. That's about it. If it wouldn't match my bag...I don't buy it.

I've done this too!:lol:

I don't carry mine everyday, but I probably carry them the most. I use the Pop Haut MUCH more than the Speedy. Mainly because I have been trying to be more organized and the Speedy (30) seems to be so empty when I use it. :P

On rainy days I carry my Coach bags and occasionally my cheap Fossil tote (which I love the size of! - HUGE!).

Yesterday I bought a Via Spiga (sp?) at TJMaxx for $50 -- kind of an army green colored hobo bag. I love it and can't wait to use it!

monkeydog said:
i usually carry my lv but on the rare occasion i don't i sometimes feel a pang of regret when i see someone else with their lv bag. it's like i miss my lv or something. am i the only weirdo? :huh:
No, I would feel the same way! I usually do use my LV's on a daily basis, regardless of what I am wearing, it doesn't really matter to me.