Do people notice/comment on your Chanel?

Naw. My bags are Mademoiselles so they don't look typically Chanel. I don't think anyone notices. People notice my Spy, though.

Most Chanels I see are fakes. But if I saw a real one, I'd give a nod of approval. I wish more people would give a "salute" when they see a fellow purse enthusiast.

The only comment I have heard about my Chanel messenger is the spiteful looks from girls and the "loud" whispering saying that its a fake! (They wanted me to hear them obviously) It was laughable, I was standing in line at a popular ice cream parlor with my bf and a bunch of friends and these two classless girls felt it their duty to gawk and roll their eyes and whisper relentlessly to one another about how "fake" my bag was...they even dared to sit across from us outside while we were enjoying our ice creams! I did take satisfaction when I had to grab something from the car as they glared at me walking to my "fake" slk 55 amg. hahaha! ugh! i can't stand pretentious, petty girls! :rant: :censor:

I do get lots of compliments on my choice of color for my classic flap! :flowers:

Nobody where I live has any idea what Chanel is! The only ones who notice are the SAs in some of the nicer shops. I showed my large flap caviar to a girl in my office and she said "that's nice, I got a new Coach bag"!:shame:

I gets comments. Especially from SAs. Sometimes I have to fix my face, because SAs crack me up. I could be at Dillard's, Bloomies, etc etc etc. They even call other SAs over to look. I just laugh to myself. If I am out in public, I get the occasional glance. Then I just give the the look of "Yeah,sweetie, it's real.":lol:

I got complements anytime I carry my cambon tote. I know some people in here hate cambons but it's nice when people outside TPF world appreciate the bag. The last complement I got was from the owner of the restaurant my DH and I went last week.She seems to know the bag and said..love your cambon tote..

hmmm, I have to say that I've gotten quite a bit of compliments when I use my Chanels. It's mostly shoppers and SA's at Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and Bloomingdales. I get lots of compliments when I wear the crystal earrings/necklace, white crystal cc sunnies, and white classic caviar. I guess that combo attracts attention:shame: I've also received a few compliments on the small black caviar tote. It's nice to get compliments and I also :heart: to give compliments to others when I see them with nice bags and accessories:flowers:

I get a lot of compliments on my bags as I tend to carry the more "unique" bags, or bags that stand out, like the classic flap in patent, that bag gets stares from everyone. Also, there's the glazed lambskin that I just adore :heart:. People really like to touch that one. I can't wait for my burgandy patent caviar bag to come as well as my small oversized vinyl tote :nuts:. So, you'll see a pattern with my bags, I really like to carry the ones that have some pizzazz to them and they definitely get noticed.

Ha, ha, I just got out of a meeting and my boss said, "Wow, great bag!" (Cambon black on black bowler). I hope she doesn't think she's paying me too much, lol!