Do I receive the Mogano or Tabacco city?

1. MY SA from Banrys sent me the Mogano city in RH, But it looks not like that reddish brown like other PFer's pic. The tag inside says:

2007 3 115748 D941T 207

Can someone who has the mogano color let me know whether it is truely Mogano?

thanks a lot~:heart:

2. Perhaps, if its not the dark rich brown color w/ redish undertones.. maybe you received the Sienna? its more of a med/ light brown whiskey color?

3. I have a Mogano City and my numbers are all the same as yours....except for the last 3 digits. I have a 276 instead of the 207.

4. Can you post pics?

5. Yes, I'm with starsnhevn post pics if you can.

6. My Mogano city has the same numbers except the last three digits are 208...

7. I don't think you can tell any thing about the color with those numbers, can you? If they're from the same season, you just have to go by visual comparison.

8. Can someone please help me determine whether this Bal City is in the mogano color? I've tried comparing it to the images found in google and my gut feeling tells me its not mogano but a different shade of brown. The eBay seller is adamant that it is mogano. :confused1:

MoganoA.JPG

MoganoB.jpg

MoganoC.jpg

MoganoD.jpg

9. agree with Livia and when you post there be sure and post a pic of the interior metal tag. Mogano should have a "U."

10. it's flippin gorgeous whatever it is!

11. The interior metal on second line says: N 4251 U

It's safe to say it's mogano, then?

12. Can someone please help me determine whether this Bal City is in the mogano color? I've tried comparing it to the images found in google and my gut feeling tells me its not mogano but a different shade of brown. The eBay seller is adamant that it is mogano. :wondering

Here's a pic of the interior metal tag:

MoganoE.jpg
  13. #14 May 20, 2015
    Last edited: May 20, 2015

You've already gotten several opinions that this in fact both looks like Mogano AND if the silver tag has "U" then it IS Mogano.

14. It is Mongano. It's impossible for it to be any other color! You have a rare and authentic Mongano bag!