Do any of you have Hermes artwork? I do!!

How did I miss this thread? She is incredibly talented and I love the piece she's done for you. Where will you hang it? Please share our feedback with her, which may tempt her to perhaps pursue art as a career!

That's a really great graphic piece of work. Send it to Hermes, it reminds me of the artwork on their site. (I bet since the article in the NYT, you'll be on a first name basis with H *grin*)

How large is this canvas? I'm eyeing the wall moulding near the floor and the canvas looks huge! As a former art student, I always found the human figure very challenging to get proportionately correct. Hope she's going to art school because she's got a talent and great eye for color.

What a lovely piece!! Thanks for sharing. She is very talented, and has a great bold but fresh and approachable style. LUCKY Megs!!!

Thanks to my very talented cousin, Meredith, I have my very own piece of personal Hermes art!!! :tup:

My cousin is only 17 and super talented. She does not care much for art all the time, but when she picks up a paint brush she works wonders. I told her a few weeks ago that I would love a painting if she ever felt like it. So one day she called and told me she was in the mood, what would I like. I told her to surprise me, but then asked if she could paint my favorite bag into the picture. So I sent her a picture link of a Birkin, and two days later, here is what she gave me!! I absolutely love it!! :heart:

Just thought I would share!

dsc02616.jpg

OMGD, i LOVE LOVE it! love it!
whenever i sit down with dd to do an art project, clay, crayons, etc. i find myself always coming back to hermes bag shapes. maybe it's just lack of imagination, lol, but it's really fun to explore them that way.
anyway, i love this rendering. it's a total treasure!