Divine luxury empreinte speedy bandouliere club

Your bag looks so beautiful! My speedy is a 30 and I left the strap on and sometimes throw it on my shoulder when I need to be hands free. Now I'm thinking I need to take it off. I definitely want this bag to last. I have noticed that the glazing is so soft. My shirt left marks on the strap! Do you use the lock on your bag? I'm worried about the hardware getting scratched up. I do use a Samorga organizer in my bag. I noticed when I had all my items inside that the bag looked very smooshy, it wasn't keeping its shape and I don't want to mess up the beautiful empreinte leather.

Thank you so much. Stuffing it when I'm not using it and carrying it handheld has kept it looking as it does. Definitely use a Samorga for your 30 because the 30s lose their shape much quicker than the 25s. Using the shoulder strap won't damage your bag in anyway but it'll make it completely lose the box shape. The Samorga will help a lot with that, but it'll never look as boxy as if you carry it handheld. So if your preference is for the iconic boxy shape, you'll want to make it your handheld bag from the beginning to preserve that. But if you are more into the bandouliere feature, wear it and enjoy it. If the bag hadn't been discontinued, I'd wear mine crossbody and then just buy a new one every few years. But since it has been discontinued, I've put my straps away permanently and have designated my empreinte as handheld and then my Damier ebene canvas speedy as my crossbody. No, I don't keep the lock on my bag. But if I was going to, I'd put it on one of the side loops where the strap hooks on. I had a monogram speedy for almost ten years and I kept my lock on it. It ended up rusting and turned my vachetta black. The hardware on canvas bags is different and doesn't hold up as well as empreinte hardware, but I just gave up on all their hardware at that point. I don't keep locks on my bags anymore. And on my empreinte speedys, I used to keep the lock on the zippers where they come, but it started rubbing against the gold zipper pull on my three year old speedy and scratching it- I noticed it right away and just took it off. It looks fine but only cuz I removed the lock. And I got tired of the weight of it every time I unzipped my bag. Now, I have the lock and key clochette off and I like how it looks without either. LV hardware is very pretty but wears so quickly. I don't mind the look of locks getting scratched, but I really like the gold zipper pulls on the old model so I do want to preserve them from the friction of the locks- I don't want scratched pulls. So again, if I were to carry my lock I'd put it on a side loop. Most of the issues I've had with LV this year have been with quality control and very messed up hardware upon arrival. I'm talking jagged hardware and deep scratches etc. I'm happy to say I got lucky with my empreinte speedys because they have beautiful, non-scratched hardware. One of the things I love most about the old models is they have the higher quality hardware than the canvas collection, and there's tons of it. Very beautiful. I don't love the look of the zipper pulls on the new model the way I do on my old models.

Reactions: Namwan-
Your bag looks so beautiful! My speedy is a 30 and I left the strap on and sometimes throw it on my shoulder when I need to be hands free. Now I'm thinking I need to take it off. I definitely want this bag to last. I have noticed that the glazing is so soft. My shirt left marks on the strap! Do you use the lock on your bag? I'm worried about the hardware getting scratched up. I do use a Samorga organizer in my bag. I noticed when I had all my items inside that the bag looked very smooshy, it wasn't keeping its shape and I don't want to mess up the beautiful empreinte leather.

Hi, I had the soft glazing on my 25 Aurore and it got dents in the glazing from the handle resting on the top and LV replaced all the glazing for free. It's a different type,smooth but not squishy at all. I use a Samorga organiser and like it as I can find things easily and the shape stays nice. I mostly carry on my shoulder with the long strap. Have had it around 2 years it I don't use often. I love it though! IMG_1471944685.802074.jpg

Hi, I had the soft glazing on my 25 Aurore and it got dents in the glazing from the handle resting on the top and LV replaced all the glazing for free. It's a different type,smooth but not squishy at all. I use a Samorga organiser and like it as I can find things easily and the shape stays nice. I mostly carry on my shoulder with the long strap. Have had it around 2 years it I don't use often. I love it though! View attachment 3447120

this is truly beautiful!

Hi, I had the soft glazing on my 25 Aurore and it got dents in the glazing from the handle resting on the top and LV replaced all the glazing for free. It's a different type,smooth but not squishy at all. I use a Samorga organiser and like it as I can find things easily and the shape stays nice. I mostly carry on my shoulder with the long strap. Have had it around 2 years it I don't use often. I love it though! View attachment 3447120

Beautiful! If I needed the handles or straps to be reglazed would they fix it or just offer a refund?

I have been a busy girl. After going back forth to the LV store and coming to the conclusion that I prefer the OM over the NM I found a 30 Infini on ebay and bought it. It arrived with melted handles. I was crushed. The seller didn't send it that way as I checked the pics prior. I took it in to the boutique and they agreed to have the handles replaced free of charge. But it'll be 6 to 8 weeks before I will have her back. Soooo while waiting I just ordered a 25 in Cherry. They are overnighting it to me. But here is a pic she texted me of the bag.

Attachments

• 1471993163568.jpg
    1471993163568.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 895
I have been a busy girl. After going back forth to the LV store and coming to the conclusion that I prefer the OM over the NM I found a 30 Infini on ebay and bought it. It arrived with melted handles. I was crushed. The seller didn't send it that way as I checked the pics prior. I took it in to the boutique and they agreed to have the handles replaced free of charge. But it'll be 6 to 8 weeks before I will have her back. Soooo while waiting I just ordered a 25 in Cherry. They are overnighting it to me. But here is a pic she texted me of the bag.

Great! Congrats on your beautiful purchases [emoji4]

So pretty! And I love the charm :smile:

Reactions: fyn72

Gorgeous!! Congrats on the lovely purses :smile:. You're going to love the old models. So happy for you.