Disney's New 'Enchanted' Movie Staring Patrick Dempsey and Amy Adams!

Saw this movie tonight and it was so good!!! I highly recommend it! Patrick Dempsey is of course, very dreamy. :P But I prefer James Marsden even though he's not the brightest bulb in this movie. LOL!!

BTW, for those of you who have seen it, I tried opening my window and singing but no creatures came to help me clean my apartment. :lol:

i saw it this weekend while visiting my 19yr old daughter at university(she saw it again tonite with her roomie...)it's the cutest, and sweetest movie-we just loved it. maybe wholesome is BACK???:tup:

Actually Patrick already have a history with Disney.
A long, long time ago.....ookay I was like 10 or so there was this movie calles Can't buy me Love. I loved it!!
Anyone remember this movie??

Farah, i do remember this movie! that was created by Disney?? wow!

I definitely would not mind watching this movie. It seems different than the plotlines of their standard fairytale romances :heart:

i LOVE this moviieeee!!!! It was so much fun DH dint fall asleep in the theatre!!! :roflmfao:

Poor James Marsden though, it seems like he always loses the girl on a couple of his movies like The Notebook and Xmen and then this one!

I loved this movie! But when all those rodents came onscreen, I wanted to whip out a can of bug spray. Ugh! And the Prince was so dumb but so cute. His dimwittedness made him so charming. LOL

I took my mom, daughter age 7, son age 5 and other daughter 4months. WE all LOVED it! My mom is so funny, she is one of those types that laugh out loud at movies. I love to hear people laughing at movie theaters! NOt alot of people were laughing, but us 5!! It is a awesome movie!!

Loved this movie so much, I watched it TWICE!! And it's interesting to know that the Soap opera character (on tv in Prince Edwards hotel room) is the voice of Belle from Beauty & The Beast. Sam (the secretary) is the voice of Ariel from The Little Mermaid & The Pregnant woman with kids is the voice of Pocahontas!