Discuss: Current Color/Leather Availability

Hey :flowers:
I'm dying to know if it's possible to get a Kelly 32 in swift and Rouge H? Please chime in if you know.
That'd be my holy grail. I'm really liking swift so much and I think it would be stunning in Rouge H.:heart:

This is in Gulliver

Attachments

• Bild 7.jpeg
    Bild 7.jpeg
    426.3 KB · Views: 27
It has not been available for the last couple seasons, to my knowledge, but the combination definitely does exist! ;)
Thanks so much for letting me know. :heart:
I guess that means I would have to go the pre loved route for that specific combination. Sorry to bother but does a Kelly 32 even come in swift anymore, since all I find are 25s? But because of my height (6 feet) but mainly what I need to carry with me I prefer 30s/32s; it will look like a 25 on me anyway. 😅

• Love
Reactions: r luvs h
Thanks so much for letting me know. :heart:
I guess that means I would have to go the pre loved route for that specific combination. Sorry to bother but does a Kelly 32 even come in swift anymore, since all I find are 25s? But because of my height (6 feet) but mainly what I need to carry with me I prefer 30s/32s; it will look like a 25 on me anyway. 😅
I’ve still seen Swift Kelly 32s around, but it is very rare. Currently, as far as Kellys go, Swift* is mostly available for the smaller sizes and for limited edition Kellys (the Toile Berline line comes to mind).

*Also still available in size 32 for SO!

• Love
Reactions: LeahLVoes
I’ve still seen Swift Kelly 32s around, but it is very rare. Currently, as far as Kellys go, Swift* is mostly available for the smaller sizes and for limited edition Kellys (the Toile Berline line comes to mind).

*Also still available in size 32 for SO!
Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with me. :heart: Even though I am a little disappointed, I'll adjust my hopes and maybe consider going down the pre-loved route.

• Love
Has anyone seen any larger birkins (35) in clemence lately? Most of the Togo leather I have seen looks “dry” and the clemence I have seen for resale seems to have a gorgeous sheen. However due to authenticity concerns I prefer to only buy from the boutique

Has anyone seen any larger birkins (35) in clemence lately? Most of the Togo leather I have seen looks “dry” and the clemence I have seen for resale seems to have a gorgeous sheen. However due to authenticity concerns I prefer to only buy from the boutique
I saw a Clémence Birkin 35 recently, but it was 2022 or 2023 production, if memory serves. Clémence is rather uncommon for quota bags* these days, it’s not even available for Birkin SO at this point. It’s not impossible that your local boutique may have a Birkin 35 lingering around, but I would not get your hopes up.:sad:

*Clémence is, however, still available for Lindy, Picotin, etc.

That’s the beauty of clemence, the sheen. Togo just isn’t like that.

I saw a Clémence Birkin 35 recently, but it was 2022 or 2023 production, if memory serves. Clémence is rather uncommon for quota bags* these days, it’s not even available for Birkin SO at this point. It’s not impossible that your local boutique may have a Birkin 35 lingering around, but I would not get your hopes up.:sad:

*Clémence is, however, still available for Lindy, Picotin, etc.
I have been offered a Kelly in Clemence, there's still hope ;)

Reactions: dls68
Hi! Does anyone have a list of the colours currently on offer for QBs? I am working on my wishlist and struggle to figure this out and want to increase my chances by avoiding colours that aren’t available. I have seen the 4 new colours for Spring but wonder what other regular colours are in production (not SO, but regular bag offers). TIA!

Hi! Does anyone have a list of the colours currently on offer for QBs? I am working on my wishlist and struggle to figure this out and want to increase my chances by avoiding colours that aren’t available. I have seen the 4 new colours for Spring but wonder what other regular colours are in production (not SO, but regular bag offers). TIA!
Are there any specific colour families (i.e. yellows, reds, greens, etc.) or leathers you’re interested in? I can give you some current/recent suggestions based on that.:flowers:

Reactions: raradarling
Are there any specific colour families (i.e. yellows, reds, greens, etc.) or leathers you’re interested in? I can give you some current/recent suggestions based on that.:flowers:
Thank you!

I like taupes and blue greys (I loved Gris Etain). I like Etoupe but am not a huge fan of the contrast stitching. I love cafe latte type colours as well. I am also a big fan of Gris Tourterelle. I also love Caban. As for pops of colour, I have always loved them but this is my first Kelly and think maybe I should aim for a more neutral colour this time around.

Re.leathers: I like swift and Togo. I am looking for a retourne bag. :smile:

Last edited: