Disappointed Sienna City from DIABRO.NET

I think bag looks gorgeous. I think that veiny looke is the signature look of Bbag and is so different from other bags. Since you did not have a chance to look at the bag in person you weren' expecting this but IMO, the bag is TDF!!!

yongqi, i totally hear you - there's definitely a difference in bags wrt leather. i had a city from bag, borrow or steal to decide whether i really wanted to buy a city or not, and it was really dry :sad:.... luckily i found a city on eBay from ******, and i asked her about the leather before buying it, and she told me that it was super thick, pebbly and soft- and she was right!

i do use lovin' my bags and it's fantastic! no leftover scent, no marks, just buttery conditioning! but if the conditioning doesn't work, will diabro pay for return shipping and give you one with better leather? it might not hurt to ask...

I purchased a Black Twiggy from Diabro and even though I couldn't tell that the bag was dry, it felt it. I applied Apple conditioner on it and now it's smooth as butta and it took only 1 application! Your Sienna is lovely and with some conditioner it should feel great!:tup:

i think the leather looks beautiful. i don't see the veiny or dryness, just lucious distressed leather!

Same here! I'd use LMB moisturizer (lovinmybags) if you want a "moister" look and it will also take care of some of the veininess, at least in my experience. I think your bag's gorgeous already though! CONGRATS!! :flowers: