Disappointed! Should I still keep it? Help!

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
So I've been wanting the Zac Posen Alexia bag for a while now. I finally found one in the color I wanted, black. I had never seen it IRL but had seen plenty of pictures. It came this morning and while I love, love, love the style, the bag is very heavy (and maybe a tad bit bigger than I expected...not a real big problem though) AND the clasp digs into my back. I'm a tall and small-boned person, but I don't think it has anything to do with size...rather the design isn't a well-thought out one. I don't know, that's seems harsh to say. But I'm so disappointed! I want to keep it but it hurts to even where it around the house. Ugh! And it was $1400!!! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!#(&$&(*#@&$(#&($*#($&u#@$& :confused1: Does anyone have one of these? Is it just me or my bag? I got the last one on NM's site, so exchaning it for a new one is not even an option. Thanks for the advice!

If you don't love it, at $1400 return it and get something else. You should love the purse you get or you'll find that you just won't carry it. I don't have a Alexia, but have gotten purses for poor reasons and then end up selling them because they just don't get used.

Get a purse you love!

Thanks queenmab! I have been looking for a black frame bag (like the Alexia) because I love that style. I guess I'll have to keep looking. You are so right, at $1400...ouch!

If anyone knows of a cute black frame bag out there, LET ME KNOW!!!

This is the one. Love it so much! It's such a shame. I've tried it on my shoulder about 10 more times since my first post, and...it's REALLY uncomfortable. =(

posen.jpg

Really, cutest? Did she find it uncomfortable too? It looks adorable in the picture, now doesn't it?! I had high hopes for this one! Keep an eye out for a nice black frame bag for me. :smile:

Good point, fuyumi! I can see me tossing it out the door in a moment of frustration! lol It's definitely going back. I should call NM and tell them they should ship it back for me and credit me the original $22 shipping charges too. I swear that thing is defective! Ugh!