Dior RTW

Yes - I have noticed the same thing. I'm actually very nervous about a few pieces that I ordered from F24.
My SA had me try on size 38 from the prior season recently (previously I’m 38-40). Some fit, but others were way too big. He had me come back last week and try newer items in 36 38 and they were too small. . .i feel like Goldilocks. But, I’m hoping he will figure it out for me.

• Insightful
Reactions: Tasha1
Agree. If a silhouette or item is classic enough, I don’t mind having repeats in a particular seasonal patterns, but some patterns and silhouettes are distinct enough that I don’t need too many.

Sometimes I hold onto a seasonal item for some time until the hype dies down before I wear it much: for example the under the sea dress. My issue is when dior doubles down on a pattern that doesn’t really resonate with me. Then I have to sit a few seasons out.

I find Chanel’s approach of different silhouettes and fabric might be less fashionable but it becomes a tiny bit harder to pinpoint the season or year.

These days, I prefer the simpler dior pieces that can coordinate with multiple pieces already in my wardrobe. Happily inspired by @jp824: white dior cardigan jacket from this season coupled with an older dior skirt. Also goes with a pair of chanel sale pants from 2022.
View attachment 5955918View attachment 5955919
ETA: I believe this was substantially less expensive in Courcheval and Paris than in NY, so lesson learned lol :smile:

30B vache liegee, metallic gray dye and brushed phw hardware by @docride
Hello! sorry for replying on an older thread, but I was wondering if you could share how you like the jacket? it looks fabulous on you. I was looking for a light jacket i could wear for spring.