*DIOR Finds* No comments/questions *See first post*

Dior | Lady Dior Diamante at ASOS
image1l.jpg

from asos (?!), the lady dior sunnies for 25 pounds! :shocked:
i'm not sure if it's real (but it says by dior in the description) since asos makes knockoffs, but i've seen them sell a fendi spy on their site before. i'm tempted to order one myself, maybe i would, and if it turns out to be a fake, i'll just return it.

Dior | Lady Dior Diamante at ASOS
image1l.jpg

from asos (?!), the lady dior sunnies for 25 pounds! :shocked:
i'm not sure if it's real (but it says by dior in the description) since asos makes knockoffs, but i've seen them sell a fendi spy on their site before. i'm tempted to order one myself, maybe i would, and if it turns out to be a fake, i'll just return it.

WHOA THIS PRICE IS A STEAL!!!! Too bad I don't match the shape of these sunnies.

less than 24 hours to go, so here's your last chance in getting a good deal on the newer range of dior's - the cannage drawstring. it's at $710 currently which is perhaps about half off the retail price and is an absolute steal.

54db_12.JPG

eBay: Authentic Dior Cannage Drawstring Medium Bag handbag (item 270076749263 end time Jan-15-07 18:30:00 PST)

as mentioned previously, it's our own PFer's (MayDay) auction, so no worries about authenticity or dodgy/dubious seller problems. I'm sure if you asked nicely, May will accommodate your requests/questions and who knows, maybe if you asked really nicely, May might waive shipping. (just kidding May!) ;)

less than 24 hours to go, so here's your last chance in getting a good deal on the newer range of dior's - the cannage drawstring. it's at $710 currently which is perhaps about half off the retail price and is an absolute steal.

54db_12.JPG

eBay: Authentic Dior Cannage Drawstring Medium Bag handbag (item 270076749263 end time Jan-15-07 18:30:00 PST)

as mentioned previously, it's our own PFer's (MayDay) auction, so no worries about authenticity or dodgy/dubious seller problems. I'm sure if you asked nicely, May will accommodate your requests/questions and who knows, maybe if you asked really nicely, May might waive shipping. (just kidding May!) ;)
;)

Awww thanks Millie! That was so sweet of you! :heart: :biggrin:

no worries may! i would love to promote any of your lovely bags, or any bag belonging to a PFer for that matter. ;)

p/s so do i get a 5% commission for pimping it? heh. just kidding! :P
LOL! ;)

Speaking of promoting bags, I would really like to get my hands on a black medium Gaucho bag...is anyone thinking of selling theirs by any chance?