Dior at Bicester Village

scrapsy

Nov 5, 2012
New to Dior - so forgive me if I haven't found the correct thread. I'm looking at the medium Diorissimo bag and wondered what the stock for this was like at Bicester Village - I live fairly locally, so want to hop on over tomorrow. Thanks!

Ideally, I'm looking for black with silver hardware.

New to Dior - so forgive me if I haven't found the correct thread. I'm looking at the medium Diorissimo bag and wondered what the stock for this was like at Bicester Village - I live fairly locally, so want to hop on over tomorrow. Thanks!

You can call the store straight to ask what bags they have. I doubt there will be any Diorissimo at Bicester. Mostly are discontinued bags only, but not off season colours bags.

You can call the store straight to ask what bags they have. I doubt there will be any Diorissimo at Bicester. Mostly are discontinued bags only, but not off season colours bags.
Thanks, I was passing on Tuesday, so I nipped in, they had precious little to be honest, only about half a dozen different designs, none of which were that nice compared to the current collection!

Diorissimo is not available at bicester as only discontinued bags are available there . Latest and classics are not available there.