Dilemna -

1. Hello Ladies im badly craving a Damier Louis Vuitton and thinking abou tht below three..:confused1:

personally i am abit inclinded towards the ribera mini,

opinions needed badly .. :biggrin: pictures welcomed of present owners !!

papilion 26 / speedy 25/ ribera MINI:drool:
  2. Get the speedy 25. I had the ribera mini and it was quite uncomfortable to get into.
  3. Speedy. I'm always amazed at what I can fit into it.
  4. speedy 25! I have one and it's big enough for me! (I thought I carried LOADS) plus I've always wanted one :biggrin:
  5. Speedy as well!
  6. speedy! i prefer the papilion in monogram and the ribera mini is kinda old-looking :yes:
  7. Speedy 25.
    Perfect everyday bag. I have one and I love it!
  8. speedy. i love ribera too but in large cos the mini is too small IMO.
  9. speedy 25!! i have one and it is a GREAT bag, fits heaps and looks gorgeous. It is prob my favorite bag.
  10. I have a ribera..which I somehow renamed it ribena. It looks great, but the practically factor is 2/10. It's very hard to zip/unzip and get things out quickly without scartching my hands
  11. I agree with the others, definitely the Speedy 25. You can never go wrong with the Classic Speedy.
  12. Saleya PM - very very nice and soooo pracitcal!:tup:
  13. I like the speedy because it's so light weight and hassle free.
  14. PApillon or Speedy depend on the line. Damier for Pap & Mono /Damier for Speedy :smile:
  15. Speedy for sure! I find zipping up a hassle so the pap is a no-no... and the ribera i only like the mm. So get the speedy! It's a classic.