Dilemma!which one should i get?

If the Anthracite were in any other style.. I would say "get it," but I'm not a huge fan of the flat messenger bag. I've attached a pic of my Anthracite Part Time B-Bag

w/ flash and w/out flash
anthraflash.jpg
antranoflash.jpg

Wow thats a gorgeus colour! yeh i know im having doubts cause its a messenger style...its more of a casual look but if its other styles you can dress up or down!

Anyway guys just to catch up after i left this forum...i stumbled upon dove/mousse paddy for sale on ebay..so i was mulling between the two of them! the balenciaga went out the window as i feel deep down its not really me...not balenciaga..just that style of bag!

So after looking through my wardrobe, i decided to buy the dove/mousse paddy as its more of a neutral shade than the rouge and i really think i would make more use of the dove than the rouge..even tho rouge is to die for! i dont think im there yet...think if it was the grenat (thats the darker red right) i would be more keen in it.

Whats even better is i bought it off from another Purse forum member - chicky! so i know she has taken extremely good care of it! Thanks chicky! :tup:

I will be getting it tomoro so once i unpacked it i will post pics....oohh so excited...who would have thought im now a collector of paddys...dammit who said that once you got one you want more....:heart::P Whats worse is i got to tell my boyfriend that i sold the wii he got me for xmas for funding part of this bag! :graucho:..ahh well i didn't play much of the wii anyway..so its a waste of money sitting there! God i sound like a drug addict now.....lol

i am absolute huge fans of both....so its hard to decide so it all depends on fi you want to get a bag with same style or wanna try sth different...

i definitely think both colour and style is gorgeous!!! if i can i want to do both if not why not try sth new? but if you think Bbag not your cup of tea then juz keep paddy...