Dilemma...Two Bags...So Different...Which One?

wickedassin said:
Does anyone know how much the Diamond Shine tote costs? Thanks, in advance.

There are different sizes, I believe. Style A32946 is $2275, approximately 8 or 9 x 15.

The largest one retails for $2795 and is approximately 12 x 16.

If someone has more current info, please correct me.

Also, has anyone seen the different sizes of the tote IRL?

I have not seen the tote IRL. I will receive the one that is $2275. The SA measured the bag for me...I seem to recall it is slightly shorter and wider than the Grande Shopping tote and smaller than the MM tote.

And now I am having second thoughts about the Cloudy Bundle bowler...may be coming home with a "trade" today...

And waiting for the red Diamond Shine tote...

SoCal, if you pass on the Cloudy collection then it ain't nothin' special! :biggrin: I really trust your Chanel judgment. I hope you find the perfect new Chanel bag for you today.

macp6 said:
I love the diamond shine shape. I have never seen any bag in this collection in real life. Paul also has never showed me pix... He is in soooo much trouble!

That's b/c Chanel never ordered it. Only the department stores. Saks in NYC has all 3 in the collection in black... they are expecting the red soon. The black is TDF... if only I needed another black bag. They kind of look like the cerf w/ classic flap chains!!