Dilemma need help Blue Lady Braid vs. Black J12

Hey Sweets,

Where have you been? I miss ya! Hope all is well. I know you are my chanel therapist, but I'm seriously having issues ... LOL
How many times have we been through this? Hmm at least 25, so yes I'm a certified Chanel Psycho.:girlsigh:

Steph, not this again...didnt we talk about this via email last week or so...LOL
Get rid of that Lady braid ,Use those bags.......You still toting around the modern chain ? when did you use the clutch... back that belt up and send it to me darling.....
Bye bye lady braid hello J12- am I right ?

Ok Ladies,

First and foremost I love this board. I'm very indecisive at times, so having this board helps me. For the most part I'm learing to be wise about my purchases but shopping is like chocolate for me. I just love it. Anyways it looks like the lady braid will be going back within the next month, and I will be getting the black J12 soon. My wonderful SA emailed me back and he's going to take care of me. The only thing is that no EGC this month only double points so I may have to wait until next month ... I'm going to calculate double points vs $450 gift card.

Oh gosh I'm so excited!!!!! I will keep looking at my J12 book in the meantime. Thanks for all the wonderful advice! :tup:

^Ahh okay! Brand new with tags. In that case, definitely exchange it for something you'll truly wear and love. The J12 is a beautiful watch, I have one in black. I wear it every day and never get tired of it. It's better to have a watch that's useful than a bag that sits on a shelf collecting dust. :yes:

I have that J12 book too! I like to look at it when I'm bored and drool at all the pretty things inside lol.

I don't know a whole lot about returns, but

GET THE J12!!! It is absolutely gorgeous and if I were to choose between another Chanel and that gorgeous watch, I'd take the watch! :tup:

Hey Sweets,

Where have you been? I miss ya! Hope all is well. I know you are my chanel therapist, but I'm seriously having issues ... LOL
How many times have we been through this? Hmm at least 25, so yes I'm a certified Chanel Psycho.:girlsigh:
Hey Hon,
I am been around... You know my issues- still got em.....sigh:girlsigh:
I am in and out at various times...
Can not wait for you to get OUR J12.....
when you get it we have to do Martini time......
I am not a watch person, but I need to look into the J12 and see what its all about...hmmm