Did the Ali come in this color combo or is it a FAKE?!?!

No, they discontinued the Alis. They're from the '06 line. But a huge amount were recently released to the outlets, and they turn up on eBay all the time. This color is pretty rare though...

I just got one and it seems to hold quite a bit. I got a wallet, coin purse, keys, cell, 2 pairs of glasses and a few other small things in there and I believe there is just a bit more room...

Hi Ash, Let us know if you got her ! I have Ali in black leather and love her. Today I put 3 diapers, a ziplock of wipes, framed change purse, large classic turnlock wristlet,keys,reading glasses,sunglasses, cell phone and had room to spare. I prefer this bag in leather, i have seen that color combo faked a lot but it is beautiful !

Hi Ash, Let us know if you got her ! I have Ali in black leather and love her. Today I put 3 diapers, a ziplock of wipes, framed change purse, large classic turnlock wristlet,keys,reading glasses,sunglasses, cell phone and had room to spare. I prefer this bag in leather, i have seen that color combo faked a lot but it is beautiful !

I didn't get it...its okay because I am watching another Ali in khaki/black and it comes with a matching wallet. BUT is it used and the inside of the bag is dirty...can the inside be cleaned easily? I don't think it is pen or anything just yuckies. lol Do you think getting it professionally cleaned would work? Help!!!!