Did I tell you I love Rouge Theatre? ..Can't get enough!

OMG!!!!! A RT or bordeaux first is my HG, and yours is absolutely
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: (that's right, count it up, FIVE drooling smileys!!) The color is soooo amazingly rich- not too bright, not too orange, just an amazing, deep red. And in such PERFECT condition. :nuts: Congrats and enjoy it!!

ladybugfreckle, Deco, brunettetiger, addicted:heart:, Thank you so so much, ladies!!!!!!!!! I love you guys!!!:heart::heart::heart:

MarieG: Thanks, sweetie! Oooh, you're coming over to Sydney? Wow!!! PM me!!!!!!!!!!

hmwe: LOL, that's exactly what I thougth about your two Magentas!:graucho: They're absolutely stunning, and if it had been anyone else, I'd have been jelous!!!!!!:P
Oh, I know, I always salvate over the gorgy leather of your bags...:drool:

mmmsc: Thank you for your compliment. Please visit the reference library to familialize yourself with all the Bbag colors:yes: You'll find all the info you're looking for.

lovelygarments: Thanks!!!!! I love your Turq First as well:tender:

REREsaurus: As long as you can fold yourself in half, you can come live inside my RTs anytime:roflmfao:

sunny07: Thanks!!!!!!! I couldn't belive how gorgeous my First was when I opened the package...I used her for the first time tonight, and I couldn't stop looking at her...

jo_ee: Thank you:heart: I got her on *bay.

Murphy:heart: Yay!!!!!!!! I love your 2 Firsts as well, sweetie!!!:tender:

brunettetiger: :roflmfao: Yes, I could use a few more!!!!!!!!!

Although I am a bit late, CONGRAT tooshies! :nuts:
Please don't stone me but I have never been interested in RT :sweatdrop: until I see your RT First :drool:
Wauwwww...*drooling big time..
It is so pretty! :love:

Next time I will steer clear from your posts Tooshies cos your bag collections are always enablers! :sweatdrop:

RoseMary: THANK you!!!:heart:

aki_sato: Oh, yay, I made a RT convert out of you!!???:graucho: It really is a goooorgeous red...c'mmon, you need a dark red in your life, too!:P

LOL :roflmfao: I think you should feel bad for my savings Tooshies..
Perhaps my life does need at least one RT in it, however I am sure that my finance does not considering how rare and pricy they are :shame:

I :heart: your red collections..to recall, you have all the reds Bal has produced don't you (except 04 True Red)?
Saw once piccies of your VIF and Tomato :drool: *drool big time.. I probably should start asking where you live so I can break in and raid your Bbags inventory :P