Diane Monogram

No, when I get a bag, I look it over and I must say I don't notice a lot of the things folks on here notice.

I have only gotten one bag from LV that I was appalled by and returned it. It was the Coussin bag. It clearly looked like someone had used that bag for a year, returned it and LV mailed it out to me. As soon as I saw that mess of a bag, I took it straight to the UPS store to return it within 10 minutes.

I did reorder the bag in a larger size and it was perfect. In conclusion, I think it's a personal decision to return or not. Hope this helps.

No. I only see slight "puckering" on the left. But if it bothers you, return it. We pay a lot of money for these things and the prices keep going up. It's too much money to not be happy with it IMO.

Reactions: Purple27
I see it, but this is kind inevitable with the design of the Diane. The leather strip will pucker, if the factory worker got lucky, then only in the corners, but since there is a curvature continuously, this might happen. Even Hermès magicians wouldn't be able to pull this off gracefully. These mass produced items have so so much of these tiny little imperfections, it is best to draw the line a little lower for them. Then they can bring so much joy.