Diane (Monogram) or Keepall Bandoulière 25 (Monogram Eclipse)

Purple27

Oct 13, 2018
Please help! I am conflicted about which handbag to keep. I need a daily use bag.

- Diane (Monogram)
- Keepall Bandoulière 25 (Monogram Eclipse)

I love the Diane Monogram bag for its vintage look and classy design, but I fear that the vachetta leather on the flap may be prone to wear and tear due to the D-rings. I haven't received my Keepall bag yet, but I've been watching a lot of YouTube video reviews on it and I think I'll love it! I can only keep one.

Last edited:
I have the Diane in mono and in empriente leather and absolutely love that bag. It’s so easy to carry that I had to have 2 😂
I also have a Keepall 25 and love it as well but still prefer the way Diane carries. It’s an amazing bag!!
If I had to choose it would be Diane for me.
Hopefully one of them will sing to you so you can make the difficult decision to let one go back 🥰

Reactions: Purple27
I have the Diane in mono and in empriente leather and absolutely love that bag. It’s so easy to carry that I had to have 2 😂
I also have a Keepall 25 and love it as well but still prefer the way Diane carries. It’s an amazing bag!!
If I had to choose it would be Diane for me.
Hopefully one of them will sing to you so you can make the difficult decision to let one go back 🥰
Thank you! I just asked someone this, is the vachetta leather by the D-rings still in good shape?

Reactions: wildwest81

Attachments

• 9DCF6136-1B56-447B-B2F1-F1972C4CCA07.jpeg
    9DCF6136-1B56-447B-B2F1-F1972C4CCA07.jpeg
    299.6 KB · Views: 28