*~*Diamond Tote at Nordstrom...Thoughts??*~*

luvs*it*

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
*~*The Diamond Tote looks like a new satchel for Fall!! Not sure how I feel about the shape, but I love the Rose Gold hardware!! One thing I will say, is that the screws look a little Bal-ish to me. Other than that, the leather/hw combo is gorg. What are your thoughts on this??*~*

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/rebecca-minkoff-diamond-tote/3222465?origin=keywordsearch&resultback=464

17txc8.jpg

20t33md.jpg

I think this bag looks really nice. I would want to see it in person though to get a better feel for it. I really like the glazed black leather she has out right now and this is so pretty with the rosegold hw.

I'm not sure I like this bag, I think I have to see it in person. I totally agree that the hardware looks bal-ish, that's exactly what I thought when I first saw it too! Maybe if there was less studding, it would look better but I do love the rosegold with the black leather and it looks like a very functional bag.

I don't care much for the barrel shape either and the rosegold studs look a lot like RM's been taking some pretty detailed notes on Balenciaga designs. The leather looks totally awesome, though!

I know this is an old thread (and I even posted on this back then-lol) but since I just bought one at Nordstrom Rack, I thought I'd share my thoughts. I really love this bag. It's in the exact color combo as above, black with rose gold hardware. The only thing I wish it had was antique rose gold zipper pulls because the zipper pulls are super shiny and the rest of the hardware has an antique finish to it which I prefer. Other than that, the leather is awesome, reminds me a little of Bal leather, distressed. I find it her most functional bag. I have sold all my other RM's and really love this one. The shoulder straps, because new, are a little stiff, but they're comfortable on the shoulder. It really has a laid back vibe to it. I never thought I would like this over the MAB but I do! Thanks for letting me share my thoughts. :smile:

here she is in all her glory....

Attachments

• DSC_0001_04.JPG
    DSC_0001_04.JPG
    182.5 KB · Views: 677
  • DSC_0002_03.JPG
    DSC_0002_03.JPG
    167.7 KB · Views: 833
  • DSC_0003_03.JPG
    DSC_0003_03.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 682
  • DSC_0004_02.JPG