DH bought my Christmas present yesterday...

1. A Medium Neverfull :love:

So...a question for the experts (since this will be my first LV)...is this a good choice? It seems like a gorgeous bag but I've read mixed reviews. Does it not having a zipper make it annoying?

2. Congrats! It's a wonderful choice. Since it has a zippered pocket I can live without the zippered top.

3. Congrats! The MM is a great size :biggrin:

4. I really love how pulling the sides in changes the look of the bag!

BUT...I can feel that this is the beginning of a whole new obsession for me...uh oh!!

5. The only time I find having an open bag annoying is when I take a tight turn while driving and my purse rolls off the seat and spills it's 500 items all over the floor of my car. Maybe you're a better driver, though. :shame:

Congrats on the bag, I think you'll love it. I'm still holding out for the damier version.

6. LOL... OMG... I am dying.

But on a better note.. I think the MM Neverfull is a great choice! I have the GM and I haven't used it yet because I want it to be more of a luggage carry on. I am excited about using it though. Congrats on the XMAS present...

7. Oh! U r so lucky! I have the PM and love it. You will be so thrilled with it. It is such an easy bag to use.

8. First off, congrats! The Neverfull is a casual, easy bag that looks great with everything.

9. Congrats on your first LV ... and I'm sure it won't be your last! Great choice!

10. love it! great size!

11. Congrats ... GREAT choice ... I think you need a T&B cles to hang off it now;)

12. congrats on your first LV bag!!! neverfull is a great bag!

13. You made a great choice for your 1st LV. :tup:

Congrats and may there be more LV to come for you!

14. Congratulations.

15. Congrats !! :woohoo:
    I got the T&B cles to hang off my MM neverfull bag, its looks so nice !! :love:

I can load in my newborn BB girl things, my 5 yrs boy jacket, water bottle, books, umbrella, my damier zipped compact wallet, damier cles, shawl, namecard holder, makeup pouch....

Its NEVERFULL !! :tup: