denim pleaty

denim pleaty is handheld but it can actually hold alot! and in my opinion looks much better when stuffed =)

the mini pleaty is about the same size as a pochette.... love it but cldn't bring myself to buy it for the price... :sad:

^ I disagree I think denim is totally durable I got a baggy PM in early summer and used it loads it looks no different fom the day I bought it plus denim has been used as a hard wearing material for decades.

Just yesterday I was stepping out of my bf's front yard and I saw this girl wearing the Fuchsia Denim Mini Pleaty and I was like "OMG OMG look at that it's the bag I want - but in Fuchsia!!!" Sometimes I behave really crazily when I see bags I want IRL... LOL

Dang the purse ban.... I hope the Mini Pleaty is not going to be discontinued too!

Just yesterday I was stepping out of my bf's front yard and I saw this girl wearing the Fuchsia Denim Mini Pleaty and I was like "OMG OMG look at that it's the bag I want - but in Fuchsia!!!" Sometimes I behave really crazily when I see bags I want IRL... LOL

Dang the purse ban.... I hope the Mini Pleaty is not going to be discontinued too!

I think it already is. I bought a Fuchsia Mini Pleaty in September after hearing from an SA that it would be discontinued. Hope you can get yours before they're all gone! :yes: